Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump Surges to 36% Among Blacks , 2788
Page 3 of 5 123 45

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-08-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Let's look at your logic, Smoothie. If I was their favorite teacher and my intelligence was way below theirs, it doesn't say much for their intelligence.
Our kid's test scores were always near the tops in the state.
Many of my students went on to college and excelled and went on to solid careers.
Very conservative, Republican area. Small town America. Pentecostals and Church of Christ. Mainly Trumpers now. Nice folks.
Re-calculate, Bubba Smooth.
so that was my logic huh?

brilliant, just brilliant... and furthering my point... LMAO

Old
  (#32)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
so that was my logic huh?

brilliant, just brilliant... and furthering my point... LMAO
Feel any air passing over your head?

Years after I retired I remain their favorite teacher.
I established their intelligence.
I showed that they are your kind of people.
STOP!
You're embarrassing yourself, Bubba Smoothie!

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 10-08-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Old
  (#33)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
The problem is that blacks have never figured out how much Republicans love them and Democrats hate them.
Why is that?
Perhaps if they would read AZ they would get some clues.
Republicans think it's because blacks have ignorant, racist parents.
Democrats think blacks are smarter and less greedy than Republicans give them credit for.
?????
this is the brilliant observation that started this exchange...

but by all means, let's talk some more about you

Old
  (#34)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
So you are sure that was on the up and up? I am not at all sure of that, frankly.

The margin was just the EVs of three states with around 1% PV margins in each one, a 77,000 total vote margin, meaning just 38,500 flipped the other way were enough to reverse it. 11,000 in Michigan, or 5,500 there. About a 0.006% of the total vote. Hmmm.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

You know the funniest thing???
Old
  (#35)
Jaden
Dun w/da bullshit 4awhile
Jaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5875

You know the funniest thing??? - 10-08-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
LOL! My posts seem to upset you . Don't mean to upset you.
BTW, thanks for the insight into how my students actually felt about me years ago.
They keep telling me on FB that I was their favorite teacher.
I'll inform them that old Smoothie is telling them they can quit lying to me.

Double BTW, Did I have you in class? Were you that little guy in the back of the room who never understood why everyone else was having a good time?
Who always seemed mad? Who never seemed to understand what was being said?
The funniest thing is you not being smart enough to realize those things aren't mutually exclusive. You might be their favorite because they realized they were smarter than you lol.

Jaden

Old
  (#36)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Bish, please.

Most people can understand the Rams officially 'won' the playoff game with the New Orleans Saints, and ALSO, the the Saints were robbed by a terribly and blatantly wrong no-call and would otherwise certainly have won.

It was such a disgrace that the league immediately changed the rules for this season, to allow coach challenges of a no-call. History records the Rams 'won,' but the Saints will always insist on the footnote to that history, also. And everybody knows they are correct to do so.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#37)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Bish, please.

Most people can understand the Rams officially 'won' the playoff game with the New Orleans Saints, and ALSO, the the Saints were robbed by a terribly and blatantly wrong no-call and would otherwise certainly have won.

It was such a disgrace that the league immediately changed the rules for this season, to allow coach challenges of a no-call. History records the Rams 'won,' but the Saints will always insist on the footnote to that history, also. And everybody knows they are correct to do so.
So now you are advocating for a change to the constitution?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#38)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
this is the brilliant observation that started this exchange...

but by all means, let's talk some more about you
Yeah, that seems a little safer post to argue about than the one you were going on about, Smoothie. Nice switch!

Old
  (#39)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-08-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
The funniest thing is you not being smart enough to realize those things aren't mutually exclusive. You might be their favorite because they realized they were smarter than you lol.

Jaden
Ya think?
Were those your favorite teachers in school, Jaden? Those you thought you were smarter than?

Old
  (#40)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
The problem is that blacks have never figured out how much Republicans love them and Democrats hate them.
Why is that?
Perhaps if they would read AZ they would get some clues.
Republicans think it's because blacks have ignorant, racist parents.
Democrats think blacks are smarter and less greedy than Republicans give them credit for.
?????
Can you believe this guy was actually paid to teach students! How many generations of kids did he mess up with his opinionated views? The world may never know.

What a jack.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#41)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Feel any air passing over your head?

Years after I retired I remain their favorite teacher.
I established their intelligence.
I showed that they are your kind of people.
STOP!
You're embarrassing yourself, Bubba Smoothie!
Pretty sure you didn't establish their intelligence. You don't have that power. You're not God. Although I'm sure you had a god complex while teaching. Somehow you still do.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#42)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 10:29 PM

You guys crack me up. One poll is fake news, and another is like a revelation. Of course the fake news are the one's that don't line up with you views, and the accurate ones always line up perfectly. Hot damn you can't make this shit up.

Are all nonpool related forums like that? I'm asking as I don't come here other than lunch/breaks at work and don't go to any other forums except for AZ. My guess would be yes, good poll that agrees with me, fake shit that doesn't.

Who is the yahoo on utube? No I didn't watch the video as I would rather watch paint dry than listen to some political crap from another talking head. They are all over the air waves as it is.

Old
  (#43)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
Pretty sure you didn't establish their intelligence. You don't have that power. You're not God. Although I'm sure you had a god complex while teaching. Somehow you still do.
With all the personal assaults I am sure you actually know Tom. Of course you probably don't so you wouldn't you know if he was a good teacher or a terrible one, that is, unless you have the God complex, knowing and seeing all. Fact is, if you don't know him personally, you don't have a clue.

Old
  (#44)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-08-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post

Jaden
That was my first thought.

Old
  (#45)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-09-2019, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepocketron View Post
With all the personal assaults I am sure you actually know Tom. Of course you probably don't so you wouldn't you know if he was a good teacher or a terrible one, that is, unless you have the God complex, knowing and seeing all. Fact is, if you don't know him personally, you don't have a clue.
Thanks, my friend. I have that character on deep ignore. His posts simply troll me and I quit reading them.

Page 3 of 5 123 45

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: