Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page The cop was a biker
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

10-11-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Oh, what I heard before is he did not want to blow his cover.. now we find out he was the instigator !!! wow... he should be fired, and right quick. Jail time would be good too, but you know he won't get it..
To the OP:

you are insulting bikers when you call that cop a biker.

Old
  (#17)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

10-11-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmutz View Post
Do I have to be accessed in a court of law to get my trail? I really want my own trail. Am I not entitle to one?
As you are some type of spelling expert, I do hope you do some volunteer work at some under funded public school.

So another generation of those like me who were educated in an underfunded education system have better grammar, and spelling skills.

Old
  (#18)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

10-11-2013, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
To the OP:

you are insulting bikers when you call that cop a biker.

What is the definition of a biker, are you say groups like the Blue Knights, Chorus Boys, etc., that are made up of mostly of law enforcement officers are not biker?

Old
  (#19)
bsmutz
Fearlessly Happy
bsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
As you are some type of spelling expert, I do hope you do some volunteer work at some under funded public school.

So another generation of those like me who were educated in an underfunded education system have better grammar, and spelling skills.
I thought it was the pain that only keeps you from reading what you have written. Now it's the underfunded education system that taught you everything you know how many years ago? I guess we can only be as good as our teachers were. Maybe Hooked on Phonics would help...

My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.

Old
  (#20)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

10-11-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmutz View Post
I thought it was the pain that only keeps you from reading what you have written. Now it's the underfunded education system that taught you everything you know how many years ago? I guess we can only be as good as our teachers were. Maybe Hooked on Phonics would help...
That is funny about hooked on phonics, as old dogs do not learn well. Or as I use to tell people before I retired, editors, and rewrite guys use to make me look good.

Old
  (#21)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-11-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
[SIZE="4"]

Sam you are ready to crucify an entire law enforcement profession, for the act on one Cops who is apparently is accused of breaking the law.

Under the system of JUSTICE we have in the USA even COPS are entitle to a trial for the crime they are accused of.

Now if this officer is found guilty, I am sure he will be terminated by the NYPD, and then be sentenced within the guidelines of the jurisdiction he is convicted in for the crime he is convicted of.

Should Cops be held to a higher standard of conduct because of their position in society, may yes. But the ultimate out come of this sad event will be in Court of Law, unless a plea bargain is reached.

Should the accessed be convicted in a court of law in a trial a sentence will be handed down by a Judge.

Truth is Sam, this Cops has the same rights as you would, should you ever been in his shoe so to speak.

Who the hell is talking about "higher standards" ?? Sam only asked that they be treated just like us simple civilians. And no, he will probably get a pass, just like they normally do. But we shall see. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime !!

How come there is NO arrest yet ????

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#22)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-11-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
It is a joke. Also, I think cops who break the law should get more severe punishment than ordinary citizens. As supposed enforcers of the law, they should be held to a higher standard if anything.
How about they get max sentence in isolation (protective custody block) or 1/3rd their sentence in general population and everyone is informed they were a cop. They get to choose.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#23)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

10-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Who the hell is talking about "higher standards" ?? Sam only asked that they be treated just like us simple civilians. And no, he will probably get a pass, just like they normally do. But we shall see. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime !!

How come there is NO arrest yet ????
Read post number twelve, higher standards were mentioned.

Old
  (#24)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

10-11-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
What is the definition of a biker, are you say groups like the Blue Knights, Chorus Boys, etc., that are made up of mostly of law enforcement officers are not biker?
your avatar looks good on you.

what you see in this instance are punks, not bikers.

bikers would have a reason to intimidate...there was no reason here.

Old
  (#25)
Str8PoolPlayer
“1966 500 SuperFast”

Str8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond repute

Location: High Desert NV - SF Bay Area - California Gold Country

10-11-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
your avatar looks good on you.

what you see in this instance are punks, not bikers.

bikers would have a reason to intimidate...there was no reason here.
If I lived on the East Coast, I would beg to become a "Fugawi".
Those guys are just my type and speed.

I have ridden since 1954, raced Hare & Hound, Trials, Flat Track, The Mile,
and Drag Bikes. Ran a few times at Bonneville in the 70's. Mostly BSA, Norton,
AJS, Matchless, Royal Enfield and, my first (3) Bikes were Ariel Square Fours.
Today I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan Classic. Not nearly as fast or nimble as my
previous Z1R Vance & Hines Ninja, but sporty enough for an old geezer.

I despise those who tarnish the image of the average, everyday rider (biker)
and have never displayed arrogance or superiority on the road or in public.

I have witnessed, time and again, Cops on Bikes (riding in groups) making
arrogant asses of themselves and not giving a shit about anyone's opinion.

The "Us Vs. Them" attitude appears to be the norm these days, at least in my
County and many Cities, Towns, and Highways I currently travel on a regular
basis. I think they are actually afraid of John Q. Citizen, and ... they should be.

."Questa automobile è così veloce lo inciterà a cacare i vostri pantaloni" .... Enzo Ferrari

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: