J D Donnelly Balabuska
Old
  (#1)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

J D Donnelly Balabuska - 03-18-2015, 04:22 PM

A friend of mine owns a Balabuska that was built for J D Donnelly and would like to know any information or history available for this player. The cue is not for sale, just looking for information about the original owner.

Old
  (#2)
poolmouse
AzB Silver Member
poolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spktur View Post
A friend of mine owns a Balabuska that was built for J D Donnelly and would like to know any information or history available for this player. The cue is not for sale, just looking for information about the original owner.

http://www.theclubatlongview.com/clu...S=ACTIVITY&S=1

Old
  (#3)
phil dade
AzB Gold Member
phil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond reputephil dade has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-19-2015, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolmouse View Post
Everyone ought to click on the link and review the information about the club and properties. It looks like a great club and fantastic place.

Old
  (#4)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-19-2015, 05:15 AM

Quote:
I'll be in N Carolina next month, wonder if I can talk them into letting my son and I in to play.

EDIT.. Never mind that, I looked it up from where it is from where I'll be and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Last edited by hang-the-9; 03-19-2015 at 05:34 AM.

Old
  (#5)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

03-19-2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the lead, that's the first good one we've seen.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: