Chicago mass shooting
Old
  (#1)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Chicago mass shooting - 12-13-2015, 05:25 PM

Well there apparently was a mass shooting in Chicago with no one killed, I can't imagine why.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...419-story.html

Old
  (#2)
cuejoey
25 mm chain guns matter
cuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to cuejoey  
12-13-2015, 07:07 PM

Work place violence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#3)
Jim Baxter
AzB Silver Member

Jim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond reputeJim Baxter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

12-13-2015, 08:05 PM

I think I read somewhere , He was fired , Uber don't want there driver to be armed .

Custom Joint Protectors for Sale

Contact info Ph. 253-226-0932 Never text me ................ Email jbaxte@earthlink.net

Old
  (#4)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 06:06 AM

chicago PD says the streets are safe and here why.

Late saturday nite/early sunday morning near wrigley field. "As many as 20 people involved in gun battle on the street, 86 shell casings found on the ground, 1 wounded."

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#5)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Smoker View Post
chicago PD says the streets are safe and here why.

Late saturday nite/early sunday morning near wrigley field. "As many as 20 people involved in gun battle on the street, 86 shell casings found on the ground, 1 wounded."
86 shell casings, 1 wounded? Either there is an undiscovered mass grave somewhere near the scene, or these thugs hit what they're shooting at, like I hit a fairway.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#6)
NYC cue dude
Banned
NYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-14-2015, 07:09 AM

This story is 7 months old.

Old
  (#7)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 07:10 AM

That was the report on the 5:30 am sunday news on tv. My how things changed in a few hours.

gunbattle sent a 26-year-old man to a hospital in serious condition and sparked a police shooting when two gunmen ran toward officers early Sunday in the Wrigleyville neighborhood.

Two 19th District officers were conducting a street stop in the 1100 block of West Patterson Avenue about 3:05 a.m. when they heard multiple gunshots and saw several gunmen shooting at unknown people nearby, at the intersection of Racine and Patterson avenues, police said.

The officers headed toward the gunfire and spotted two gunmen running east on Patterson, toward them. The officers each discharged their weapons once, but no one was struck. Both gunmen dropped their weapons, which were recovered by police, and fled the scene, police said.

No arrests have been made, but a 26-year-old man showed up at Presence St. Francis Hospital in Evanston with a gunshot wound to the upper back that police said he’d suffered during the initial exchange of gunfire, not by either of the officers. He is in serious condition.

Police blocked traffic on Racine early Sunday, a block west of Wrigley Field. At least two dozen shell casings were scattered on the sidewalk, marked temporarily with pieces of paper. A dark car in the street appeared to be damaged, and large chunks of debris were strewn in the middle of the road.

“My wife and I were awoken by gunshots,’’ said Matthew Gallagher, 46, a real estate attorney who lives in a condominium in the 1100 block of West Patterson with his wife and two children, 8 and 6.

Gallagher said he heard “in excess of 20 gunshots." He peeked outside his front window and saw officers running past his home and in the direction of where he heard the gunshots.

He said he’d assumed police were “on top of it,’’ and the couple went back to sleep. They got up with their kids about 6 a.m. and looked outside again.

“There was a very large police presence in the area,’’ Gallagher said.

Police were going door to door speaking with people, looking under cars and searching in yards and gangways. A detective came to his door and told Gallagher they’d found four guns.

Gallagher, who has lived in Wrigleyville for the past 25 years, said they are used to noise in the neighborhood, especially on Saturday, the day of a holiday pub crawl in the area, but not “rapid-fire gunfire.’’

“Living close to Wrigley Field, we’re used to a lot of drunk people behaving inappropriately. This is not typical.’'

A 19-year-old student who lives near Racine and Waveland avenues said she and her boyfriend awoke to a “massive crunching noise.” About the same time they also heard gunfire. “It sounded like a hollow popping of firecrackers. Twenty times I heard that.’’

The woman, who did not want to be identified, called 911 as they looked outside their bedroom window, which faces Racine, and spotted two cars: a boxy-looking, newer gray sedan and an older white sport utility vehicle.

Both cars had major front-end damage. Each hit at least one parked vehicle while screeching away from the scene, she said.

“I thought I was dreaming. This is such a safe neighborhood,'' the woman said. "It was astounding. I could not wrap my head around it.''

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#8)
Jadssons
Rehab is for Quitters
Jadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
86 shell casings, 1 wounded? Either there is an undiscovered mass grave somewhere near the scene, or these thugs hit what they're shooting at, like I hit a fairway.
Maybe it's work-place violence in progress.

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it" -Albert Einstein

Old
  (#9)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC cue dude View Post
This story is 7 months old.
It still makes Jeff, SOFLA, SJB et al's collectivist heads spin.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#10)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-14-2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spktur View Post
Well there apparently was a mass shooting in Chicago with no one killed, I can't imagine why.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...419-story.html
Happened back in April and is the incident that started the Uber policy of "Gun-Free Zone" privately owned Uber cars.

But that didn't stop a Florida retired Cop age 74 Uber driver from shooting his passenger in the foot who he claims was choking him.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...oots-passenge/
"Uber driver breaks anti-gun policy, shoots passenger who allegedly choked him"
==========
Of course, that driver no longer has access to the Guber.. er I mean Uber platform.
If you are a 2A supporter, show it by never using Uber.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#11)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadssons View Post
Maybe it's work-place violence in progress.
Must have been one hell of an office squabble.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

Old
  (#12)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 11:11 AM

Rahm Manuel had it under control.

dumluk

Old
  (#13)
NYC cue dude
Banned
NYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Rahm Manuel had it under control.
If under control you mean swept under the carpet in an effort to suppress/cover up disadvantageous info, yeah, that's his MO

Old
  (#14)
sonny_burnett
AzB Silver Member
sonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Holding the gun sideways accuracy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#15)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

12-14-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny_burnett View Post
Holding the gun sideways accuracy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I see...The old Mozambique aiming system. Now I understand grasshopper.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: