The gloves came off
Old
  (#1)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

The gloves came off - 10-10-2019, 06:18 PM

Tonight, POTUS is showing a new level of fight never seen before, by any POTUS.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#2)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Lol, it's great. His back and forth imitating Strzok and Page was fugging hilarious. And he fugging flat out hammered Hunter Biden, we'll see if those shirts come out.

Old
  (#3)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

10-10-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Lol, it's great. His back and forth imitating Strzok and Page was fugging hilarious. And he fugging flat out hammered Hunter Biden, we'll see if those shirts come out.
They will be available from infowars tomorrow

When he said Joe knew how to kiss Obama's azz the building almost collapsed from the roar

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#4)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 06:44 PM

Sgt. Flaherty: You'd better give up, Rico. You haven't got a chance.

Rico Bandello: You want me, you'll have to come and get me.

Sgt. Flaherty: You'd better be a nice boy, Enrico, and come out.

Rico Bandello: You heard me. If you want me, you'll have to come and get me.

Sgt. Flaherty: I'll be with you in a minute...[Flaherty aims a large machine-gun at the billboard] This is your last chance, Rico. Are you coming out or do you want to be carried out?
[Flaherty shoots the machine gun at the billboard; Rico stumbles out and falls after being shot]

Sgt. Flaherty: Well, Rico, it looks like you and I are going to take that little ride together.

Rico Bandello: [snarling] No, no, we ain't. I told you, little buzzard like you will never put any cuffs on me.

Sgt. Flaherty: You should have come out when I told you to, Rico.

Rico Bandello: Mother of Mercy! Is this the end of Rico?

-- Edward G. Robinson as Rico Bandello, "Little Caesar," from the movie of the same name.

Sometimes snarling defiance doesn't really work.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#5)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
They will be available from infowars tomorrow

When he said Joe knew how to kiss Obama's azz the building almost collapsed from the roar
Yeah, that was awesome. It drives democrats crazy that he doesn't back down to their mob and directly and clearly calls them out. And it's always fun how he mocks the media for how they're going to twist what he's saying...as they always do. What also drives democrats crazy...his connection with people and the support he gets - democrats still don't understand it.

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 07:08 PM

Everybody understands how cheap demagoguery works. It has been seen in this country many times before.

The Founders and Framers foresaw it as a major concern, way back in their time, and warned it was one of the biggest dangers to the republic.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#7)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Everybody understands how cheap demagoguery works. It has been seen in this country many times before.

The Founders and Framers foresaw it as a major concern, way back in their time, and warned it was one of the biggest dangers to the republic.
The biggest danger to the republic is the dishonest media, and those that believe that nonsense.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#8)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

10-10-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

People like you citing the Founders Lol, it's about as ridiculous as it gets...whatever you say Schiffofla.

Old
  (#9)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-10-2019, 08:00 PM

I see that the peace loving leftist idiots are protesting outside the rally; attacking cops, blocking people from leaving, giving them the finger and screaming obscenities at them.
You know, being fuggin brain-dead liberals, ala the ironically labeled Antifa.
These are the same morons who always talk about conservatives being hate-mongers!
And, of course, the MSM(D) is scouring the scene hoping to see a trump-supporter misbehaving so they have their talking points for tomorrow's newscycle.
I realize a lot of regulars here, The Dolt, softie, et al, hate trump because he beat that corrupt hack, hillary, and because he put an R behind his name instead of a D (they'd love him if he was sporting a D), but the folks they really should be hating on are the idiots attacking (both physically and verbally) your fellow citizens simply because they don't agree with your Government Uber Alles world-view.
When you support violence in the name of your sick ideology, you're essentially no better than the Soviet communists you always act like you didn't support.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#10)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-10-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
The biggest danger to the republic is the dishonest media, and those that believe that nonsense.
Yahoo and our local yahoo bandito?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#11)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-10-2019, 08:22 PM

Looking forward to watching the replay of the actual rally and then the edited version that msm will show on the news. One will be real, the other will be edited to try and show Trump in a negative way.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#12)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
I see that the peace loving leftist idiots are protesting outside the rally; attacking cops, blocking people from leaving, giving them the finger and screaming obscenities at them.
You know, being fuggin brain-dead liberals, ala the ironically labeled Antifa.
These are the same morons who always talk about conservatives being hate-mongers!
And, of course, the MSM(D) is scouring the scene hoping to see a trump-supporter misbehaving so they have their talking points for tomorrow's newscycle.
I realize a lot of regulars here, The Dolt, softie, et al, hate trump because he beat that corrupt hack, hillary, and because he put an R behind his name instead of a D (they'd love him if he was sporting a D), but the folks they really should be hating on are the idiots attacking (both physically and verbally) your fellow citizens simply because they don't agree with your Government Uber Alles world-view.
When you support violence in the name of your sick ideology, you're essentially no better than the Soviet communists you always act like you didn't support.
Certainly this behavior can't be coming from the party of tolerance, and inclusion?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#13)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-10-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Yeah, that was awesome. It drives democrats crazy that he doesn't back down to their mob and directly and clearly calls them out. And it's always fun how he mocks the media for how they're going to twist what he's saying...as they always do. What also drives democrats crazy...his connection with people and the support he gets - democrats still don't understand it.
Which Democrats?

Old
  (#14)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

10-10-2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Which Democrats?
99.9% of them.

Old
  (#15)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Which Democrats?
The ones whose party begins with "D".

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: