What’s it worth.

Cueball13

Registered
Custom made cue by someone in Ohio. Has two shafts and joint protectors for both shafts and the butt. One shaft is 13.25mm and the other is smaller. Everything is straight.
6761191f8ef21a67cf18db9b0201fef6.jpg
b7dbb41786ff3312f1e99aa020f7032d.jpg
7c8cb2eef82533f9d2551abe489c606c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cueball13

Registered
Yeah my buddy personally knows the guy that made it. But I don’t speak to him so that’s why I’m asking

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah my buddy personally knows the guy that made it. But I don’t speak to him so that’s why I’m asking

It's the same cue as in the ebay listing, not that exact cue, but same cue. Soon as I saw the design I thought "asian import". Several makers copy the Ginacue design that looks like that. Without knowing exactly who made it, no way to put a price on the thing.

Cues with this designs are usually in the few 100 dollar range, $250-300.

Was likely bought off eBay or something for cheap and someone is trying to put a story about it being made in the US to scam someone.

Last edited:

Cueball13

Registered
It's up to $255 on ebay right now. In 2 days when the auction is over you'll know what it is worth. Looks like the identical cue:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Pa...South-West-Pin-/263846602474?oid=263840844599

How well do you know your "friend" and how much did you pay for it back in May? If you like how it plays then it doesn't really matter what it is worth.

We play on league together and practice together every week. I actually played with the guy that made this exact cue. He got into some trouble by doing some customers wrong and stop making them. Really cocky personality too! He even changed his name on social media