Fireworks! USA vs Finland 1pm EST: Strickland vs Immonen for World 14.1 Title

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
14329976_1129031043853158_6321439101005254152_n.jpg

FINALS: MIKA "Iceman" Immonen FINLAND vs EARL "The Pearl" Strickland USA for the Championship Match of the 2016 World 14.1 Champion!

Today 9/11 at 1pm EST Order Day 7 now for $15. Worldstraightpool.com Race to 300pts ! Or come watch LIVE at Steinway Cafe-Billiards and witness history !
Neither men have ever won. The winner will have their name inscribed next to the likes of Mosconi, Greenleaf, Lassiter, Crane, Mizerak.

Earl at 55 years old would be one of the oldest to ever win, and by far the oldest in this millennium. Yet he holds the tournament high run at 135. He would also be only the 2nd man to win from USA since 1990.

Mika is no stranger to the finals. He lost twice to Oliver "the Machine" Ortmann (Official) Germany and to Stephan Cohen of France. Since then he has vowed to win the World 14.1

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Why no one uses ball returns for straight pool is beyond me, I'm putting a gully system on my home model

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Mika is running great I lost count of how many racks he's on, and of course they are keeping count on runs