new home cost nuts

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is this thread being posted in this forum? :confused:

Because This is an international forum and billiard players are all curious as to what the price of a house is in some place in the USA that 99.5% of non Americans have never heard of.

We are even more curious about comparing it to another place in the USA that we’ve never heard of.

I’m hoping someone starts a discussion about the public transport routes in Kippenheim, Germany. I’d encourage billiard players to join in the discussion.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Because This is an international forum and billiard players are all curious as to what the price of a house is in some place in the USA that 99.5% of non Americans have never heard of.

We are even more curious about comparing it to another place in the USA that we’ve never heard of.

I’m hoping someone starts a discussion about the public transport routes in Kippenheim, Germany. I’d encourage billiard players to join in the discussion.

Great idea. Maybe we can ask to have a separate forum "Everything you could want to know about Kippenheim, Germany". Damn, sign me up! :rolleyes:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I'm better than Cowboy.
I believe this is called damning yourself with faint praise.:thumbup:

I'm sitting in a house that the insurance company thinks will cost $700/sqft to rebuild. I hope that estimate is not tested. Typical rents are around $3/sqft/month.

As for public transport routes in Kippenheim, Germany, I think they are not working particularly well right now, but the Rhine River is a short hike away and multiple wineries are within an easy walk. And, you can study the history there.

Bob <-- who doesn't plan to visit Kippenheim in the foreseeable future

Last edited: