Mosconi cup general admission?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Two years ago The M-cup was general admission. When I received my tickets this year they also indicated general admission. Today I received re-issued tickets that have seat and row numbers, anyone else have this happen or know if the promoter has moved to assigned seating?

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
Two years ago The M-cup was general admission. When I received my tickets this year they also indicated general admission. Today I received re-issued tickets that have seat and row numbers, anyone else have this happen or know if the promoter has moved to assigned seating?

I did not enjoy general admission. But I am very interested in attending if they have assigned seats.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I noticed the same thing, I guess we will find out when we get there.:confused:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
That would spell disaster, if it isn't General Admission.

How many of us that are going as a group, bought all their tickets together?

10% would be my guess.

Plus, I'm not sitting next to some Nit from Brit.

Attachments

• usa.jpg
    usa.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 267

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Just confirmed that seats are all assigned not General Admission. Just so you know.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I did not enjoy general admission. But I am very interested in attending if they have assigned seats.
It worked ok for us two years ago but that was my first time there and did not kmow any better:embarrassed2:

I noticed the same thing, I guess we will find out when we get there.:confused:
Thats for sure.

That would spell disaster, if it isn't General Admission.

How many of us that are going as a group, bought all their tickets together?

10% would be my guess.

Plus, I'm not sitting next to some Nit from Brit.

The Brits are fun as are all the fans. They are just having a good time cheering for there team. The trick is to cheer a little loader for our boys:D

Just confirmed that seats are all assigned not General Admission. Just so you know.
Thanks Mark! I look forward to talking with you again...its been along time.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
It worked ok for us two years ago but that was my first time there and did not kmow any better:embarrassed2:

Thats for sure.

The Brits are fun as are all the fans. They are just having a good time cheering for there team. The trick is to cheer a little loader for our boys:D

Thanks Mark! I look forward to talking with you again...its been along time.

Yes time flies. You going to Mosconi Cup?

BColbert69

I spoke with Tropicana a couple of weeks ago, wondering why it was taking so long to get the tickets. I was told that once they had the arena set up that they would be assigning seats based upon who purchased the tickets first. Kind of stupid since I waited a month to buy mine based on the General Admission notice. Would have bought them much earlier. GO TEAM USA!!!

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought my tickets on match room on October 19th and they say general admission. So what do I need to do?

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have a layout of the venue and seating?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk