Thoroughbred Layered Tips

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have all hardness available from Very Soft to Hard. Each tip is individually tested for hardness to ensure you get a consistent hardness from tip to tip. For more information on these tips, see the attached picture and pictures of installed tips. You can also visit the website at www.thoroughbredtips.com. I have had a lot of happy customers and have quite a few cuemakers using these tips since they hit the market in early August.

Price for each tip is $10. Shipping in the U.S. is $3, $9.50 to Canada and $13 overseas. Shipping is the same whether you order 1 tip or 100. Cuemakers and/or cue repair men get a special pricing. PM me for details.

Kelly

Attachments

• About_thoroughbred_tips.jpg
    About_thoroughbred_tips.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 699
  • 20170730_181342.jpg
    20170730_181342.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 657
  • tips.jpg
    tips.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 636

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Tried a few all my repair customers loved them place a second order, get good ball control, less miscues and chalk stays on. So far very good feedback. feel great Fox's cue repairs in Florida

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks for the review Joe. I've had a lot of positive feedback so far, but I'm always open for ways to make improvements.

Thanks,

Kelly

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
We'll be at the DCC the first weekend hanging out near Joe Blackburn's cue repair booth. Come over and try a Thoroughbred tip.