Help Identifying a J&J cue

CMEXDT

Hello all,

I hope you are all healthy and safe.
I found this forum searching for a way to identify a cue - I hope someone can help me.
I got this cue as a gift from an ex-girlfriend 8 or 9 years ago - it was used when she gave it to me. She wanted us to play and I intended to learn, but we broke up and life went on, and I forgot all about it. Anyway, I intend to put it on eBay, but I'd like to have an idea of its make so I can list it properly. The only markings I can find are a J&J logo near the butt. I included pics - can include more if need be.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I am sure it's nothing rare or special, but it was a thoughtful gift, and I'd like to pass it on with the respect it deserves. Any suggestions on an asking price are also welcome.

Thanks again,
Aaron

Attachments

• Joint.jpg
    Joint.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 202
  • JJcue2.jpg
    JJcue2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 183
  • JJcue.jpg
    JJcue.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 178

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,

I hope you are all healthy and safe.
I found this forum searching for a way to identify a cue - I hope someone can help me.
I got this cue as a gift from an ex-girlfriend 8 or 9 years ago - it was used when she gave it to me. She wanted us to play and I intended to learn, but we broke up and life went on, and I forgot all about it. Anyway, I intend to put it on eBay, but I'd like to have an idea of its make so I can list it properly. The only markings I can find are a J&J logo near the butt. I included pics - can include more if need be.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I am sure it's nothing rare or special, but it was a thoughtful gift, and I'd like to pass it on with the respect it deserves. Any suggestions on an asking price are also welcome.

Thanks again,
Aaron
Chinese import. Most likely made by KaoKao. New they're about 60bux. J&J still sells it. http://www.jjcue.com/jjcue-play.htm The four on the left are this model.

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would be lucky to get $30 on eBay.
Probably not worth the effort unless you are really broke or bored.