5,000 Dealers Needed Worldwide

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are these those stupid ass tips that slide over the ferrule? Or are they even more worthless?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Are these those stupid ass tips that slide over the ferrule? Or are they even more worthless?

Yes, you get to watch the video of him installing them at his kitchen table in the other thread. Totally worthless and insulting

Last edited:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
This is the kind of sh!t you get when people are locked up in their homes for weeks on end. Sorry, but it's a hard NO.

At least they could of dyed the thing blue, for F sake.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would have like to see it shaped and played with. also, fitted onto different diameter shafts.

I am sure somebody here is getting a demo, right?

Are we really gonna ride the man's ass before some educated/ trusted reviews are seen? He obviously has a passion for the sport and is doing something intended to improve it.

Did you know i have never done a day of trail maintenance in my life?
IMG_8877-1536x1152.jpg

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would have like to see it shaped and played with. also, fitted onto different diameter shafts.

Are we really gonna ride the man's ass before some educated/ trusted reviews are seen? He obviously has a passion for the sport and is doing something intended to improve it.

IMG_8877-1536x1152.jpg

That’s a nice trail. Where is it?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

IMG_8877-1536x1152.jpg

Trail maintenance? I’ve never done trail maintenance either but I know what it takes to bury a body in the woods. And that’s what that dude is carrying. So don’t buy that “let’s go do some trail maintenance “ bullshit.

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you get to watch the video of him installing them at his kitchen table in the other thread. Totally worthless and insulting

From someone who has tried a chalkless tip - don’t bother. You can forget bottom english. I can really spin a cueball with my Ultraskin tip; miscued every time I tried extreme english with the chalkless. And the time it took to install one on my lathe, meh. Just stay with leather. Having said that, if you just use center english AND want to keep your home table cleaner, try one.