What Was The Most Entertaining Thread All Time Here On AZB?

What Was The Most Entertaining Thread Of All Time On AZB?

• The Derek Disco Nazi Animation thread

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • The Smorgass Bored Gambled For His Opponent's Name thread

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • The Dippy, Scott, Billy & Tush Hogs thread

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • The John & Lou 1p Challenge thread (1st edition)

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • The Aiming Wars thread

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • The Dave Sutton Ripoff Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Thread Titles You Will Never See thread

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please share which one you thought was most entertaining)

Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dildo thread was funny as hell, Brian.

I'm gonna revive the 'thread tiles you'll never see'...
...and 'the rack'

Yes, imagine my thoughts when I went to play a weekly tourney here and and and and upon registering hear, "I'm Asia. What's your name?"!!!

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Fatboy vs. Bucktooth

Harriman vs. Schmidt

OMGWTF vs. cubsc/hair dildo

Funny pics and gifs thread

The Harriman vs. Schmidt thread has to be the most off the wall out of these, though they were all epic. (see my sig line)

RailBird's

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"The Rack"

"Poppin Pills and Playing Pool" deleted

"The Kevin Varney Lies/Saga" ----- many many threads were deleted

"OMGWTF"

"Any thread where JB is involved"

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of the CSI blowup threads are pretty good.

My favorite is probably the one where they strong armed Skyler during his match with Oscar, everyone thought the story was horrible if it was true, then Ozzy came in to give the "actual" story on how things went down and made it sound every bit as bad as everyone imagined from his own mouth/keyboard.

Not to mention the Oz getting called out for hiding behind multiple accounts and we thankfully never having to hear from his pompous ass again.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Some of the CSI blowup threads are pretty good.

My favorite is probably the one where they strong armed Skyler during his match with Oscar, everyone thought the story was horrible if it was true, then Ozzy came in to give the "actual" story on how things went down and made it sound every bit as bad as everyone imagined from his own mouth/keyboard.

Is that the one where Ozzie was using a second account to talk trash to me then got caught using two different accounts and had them both banned?

That was pretty funny.

The Eddie Wheat meltdown threads were amusing. Hard to top the IPT era though. That was the Golden Age of AZ for me.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Anyway we can see the Danny Harriman thread? I can't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

I would like to look through those too. Schmidty was amazing in those threads and Danny was unintentionally hilarious. It was a perfect storm of crazy and wittiness.

Danny's theory that John used a laser pointer to crack his ferrule on the last day of their second TAR match is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was pretty impressed with the time spent coming up with the epic tale of NY and AZ....... :grin:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I would like to look through those too. Schmidty was amazing in those threads and Danny was unintentionally hilarious. It was a perfect storm of crazy and wittiness.

Danny's theory that John used a laser pointer to crack his ferrule on the last day of their second TAR match is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard.
I totally forgot about the laser pointer thing. That was amazing.

The IPT days were great too. That wasn't too long after I joined. There were some quality Bonus Ball dumpster fire threads too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Charlie Williams threads of him sneaking into girl's hotel rooms.

The thread where Corey punched him in the face and I think Disco made it into a giff.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Definitely for me the Dippy Dave thread where he wouldn't pay Scott Frost the 150K. I recall a large Samoan muscle dude threatening Dippy, a car Dippy initimated was stolen that Scott said he actually bought, money exchange meetings where Dippy no showed, a lot of Dippy BS. What a riot although Scott probably disagrees.

Here's part of it, when Billy told his side: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=193667&highlight=samoan

Unfortunately, Dave's posts in the above are deleted. This is why all these moderator deletions are so detrimental. Literally the best, most entertaining and controversial events of the last 10 years have virtually evaporated, but you can still read all the dribble and crap you want about tips and shafts.

Where is the DerekDisco Nazi animation thread?

John and Danny thread got fed to a goat: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=136878

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its a shame...

The best threads are usually deleted, when they become flame wars!..It looks like the mod's would see, that is the biggest attraction to AZB! :rolleyes:

PS..Just like in a live pool room, a little name calling never hurt nuthin! ;)

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Oh yeah, the Bonus Ball threads were very entertaining for sure. And the Dippy thread was a train wreck that you couldn't turn away from. And CW has certainly inspired many classic moments here....between the hotel room fiasco and the ABP....

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • Danny Harriman/John Schmidt thread(s)
  • OMG vs cubc
  • Russian Kenny thread
  • Little Jon getting robbed in a big money match in Boston (maybe?)
  • Virtually every thread where Nick Serdula has chimed in as an expert only to be wrong

WAY too many to count.