Just how many One Pocket players are there?

fool4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all U smart AZer's,

This I think is my first thread .

Just curious if someone in the membership has an Idea of how many One Hole players there are in the USA.

Of course I'm looking for some ballpark estimates.
I for one sure am happy that a younger crowd is taking on the challenge of learning One Pocket.

Thanks in advance 4 viewing!

Noel

fool4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two Canadians!

My buddy here in California is from Canada and he loves to play at our senior center.

Noel

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't run a census in a couple weeks, but my most recent numbers were 13,487 one pocket players in the continental US. I didn't make it out to HI or AK, so if someone wants to do me a solid and pick up those two regions, that would help greatly.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I haven't run a census in a couple weeks, but my most recent numbers were 13,487 one pocket players in the continental US. I didn't make it out to HI or AK, so if someone wants to do me a solid and pick up those two regions, that would help greatly.

That number is waaaaayyyy low. There are at least 13,503. And with the growth in one-pocket's popularity, next year there will be 13,507.

fool4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Rookie,

Hawaii must have some One Hole players at Hawaiian Brians. 4 sure we can add to
your #s. lol

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
37 in the state of Texas

Hello all U smart AZer's,

This I think is my first thread .

Just curious if someone in the membership has an Idea of how many One Hole players there are in the USA.

Of course I'm looking for some ballpark estimates.
I for one sure am happy that a younger crowd is taking on the challenge of learning One Pocket.

Thanks in advance 4 viewing!

Noel

There's 37 in the state of Texas that play one pocket for sure.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just got back from Hawaii and can say with absolute certainty that the number of pool players on Maui just fell to 0.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
It varies a lot from state to state, depending on the quality of their nursing homes.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I believe there are 21,456 one pocket players and every single one of them wants 9-7 and the breaks.