** Russ Espiritu Cue **

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bonjour AZer's,

Up for sale is my 2003 Russ Espiritu Cue. It is a real looker with nice tiger maple and ebony woods with ivory diamonds in the forearm and butt of the cue. The butt of the cue has an Argyle sweater style inlays with what I believe to be cocobolo in the bigger diamonds. The tip is where I like it (under half) but in saying that, it could be replaced soon. ***Brand new Precision M tip installed on shaft.*** Now she is ready to play for the new owner, cue is in perfect shape, no disappointments here.

The cue plays great and has a real nice feel to it. Its in fabulous condition, no dings, dents or blemishes.

Here are the specs:

Shaft: 4.1 oz
Butt: 14.9 oz
Total: 19oz
Comes with wooden joint protectors.

$$ Sold $$ (lowered price, or make an offer)

Shipping and fees are on the buyer.

Thanks for looking, please pm me with any questions. Thanks. :smile:

If you live in the Michigan area, especially around Detroit or the suburbs area I could meet and deliver the cue in person. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 3,070
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3,096
  • IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 3,089
  • IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 3,142
Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
We don't see Russ' work here often. He is perhaps underappreciated. I already have one of his. It is excellent. A local player has one as well that I have sampled and it is excellent.

I believe he is chairman of the ACA.

Russ' joint is standardized so if one wanted a second shaft, including his high performance shaft, it can be ordered and will fit perfectly.

This is a nice looking example of his style. I am glad to see his work on AZB.

GLWYS.

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Chopdoc,

I totally agree with you. I've played with a few of his cues and all have been excellent playing and excellent build quality. Thank you for your insight and kind words.