Schmelke Bocote 4 pointer, w/ extra shaft, and SIB cool blue tip.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have for sale, one Schmelke Bocote 4 point into lightly figured Birdseye Maple cue. The cue is new, with the original shaft being unchalked. The second shaft included is a Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft. The cue features a "Radial" style pin, flat faced joint. There is also one BRAND NEW SIB Cool Blue Medium tip included, as well as a full set of joint protectors.
The specs are as follows:

Cue butt weight: ~14.9 oz.
Butt diameter: ~ 1.221"
Joint diameter: ~ .842"
Original shaft tip diameter: ~12.88 mm. Tomahawk ferrule. Shaft weight 4.0 oz. Tip: Ultraskin Black "M"
Second shaft (Jacoby Edge Hybrid) tip diameter: ~ 12.75 mm. Shaft weight: 3.6 oz. Joint diameter: .855

The balance point of the cue is ~ 18.25 inches from the end of the rubber bumper, with the original shaft.

The price for the package is $250.00 shipped & insured, within the 48 Continental U.S. ONLY.

If paying via PayPal, do NOT send the funds as friends, and family, for YOUR protection. I will absorb the PayPal fees, and the shipping & insurance costs.

The first person to indicate, IN THIS THREAD, that they want the cue, will have the first chance to complete the deal.
Best regards.
Joe P

I am having some trouble uploading the pics. The first interested party in this thread, please contact me for photos. If I get the photo issue resolved. I will post them to this thread.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how you posted your for sale thread, "The first person to indicate, IN THIS THREAD, that they want the cue, will have the first chance to complete the deal"

GLWS

If you email them to me I'll post them up for you if it's not sold with the quickness, which I imagine it will be. snookertheory@gmail.com

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I like how you posted your for sale thread, "The first person to indicate, IN THIS THREAD, that they want the cue, will have the first chance to complete the deal"

GLWS

If you email them to me I'll post them up for you if it's not sold with the quickness, which I imagine it will be. snookertheory@gmail.com

Pics sent. Thank you.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OoHxV8L.jpg

MFNRizp.jpg

L5YdTJV.jpg

rjEX4gC.jpg

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will take it if still available. Shipping is to Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0

I would like to give rhontz914, a chance to reply, as he/she was the first to inquire. :cool: If I haven't heard back by 12/noon EST today, the package is yours.
Thank you sincerely.
Joe P.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0

It's yours. SOLD pending payment. PayPal information sent.

Last edited: