Just for the fun! Dog pocketing balls!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I noticed he banked one, played a carom, and included a 3 rail shot in his "run":thumbup: He appears to have all the necessary skills to be top "dog"????
Yeah I know, not that funny, its still early.:embarrassed2:

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doggin it

I noticed he banked one, played a carom, and included a 3 rail shot in his "run":thumbup: He appears to have all the necessary skills to be top "dog"????
Yeah I know, not that funny, its still early.:embarrassed2:

Decent shot maker but needs to work on shot selection. Definitely pushed on a few shots. With some weight I think I could beat him. Bacon flavored treats would shark him for sure.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Decent shot maker but needs to work on shot selection. Definitely pushed on a few shots. With some weight I think I could beat him. Bacon flavored treats would shark him for sure.

very funny, or maybe a hubby puppy!! that will do it!!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't be talking pack!

A game can be arranged: you got 9-8 and the bark.

What is the beg?

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A lot of dogs do that. I used to have a pit bull and if you put him up on the table he would start scurrying the balls in the pockets. They would all be gone in a few seconds.

One guy used to come in the pool room in the winter time when he was down and he had a small dog that would sit in the chair wearing sun glasses and a little hat. It did a trick where you called out the ball and he would push it in the pocket. I never knew how he did it.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of dogs do that. I used to have a pit bull and if you put him up on the table he would start scurrying the balls in the pockets. They would all be gone in a few seconds.

One guy used to come in the pool room in the winter time when he was down and he had a small dog that would sit in the chair wearing sun glasses and a little hat. It did a trick where you called out the ball and he would push it in the pocket. I never knew how he did it.

Dogs are smart, I had a cat that rolled balls into pocket not so often though, never knew what made her do it, she is gone, too sad.