2015 U.S. Open Absentees

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been out of circulation for several years and have a question. Why weren't Reyes, Parica, Bustamante, etc. at the Open this year? Links to info will be fine so as not to tie up too much space.

Thanks In Advance,
Keith

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been out of circulation for several years and have a question. Why weren't Reyes, Parica, Bustamante, etc. at the Open this year? Links to info will be fine so as not to tie up too much space.

Thanks In Advance,
Keith

I guess they are getting kind of old, especially Parica. Busty can still play with about anyone.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks In Advance,
Keith

Is this Keith Earthquake!!! Did he get pissed off cause JAM wouldn't give him his password and just start a new account!

Jk, welcome back Keith.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren was just playing at Hard Times the week before the U.S Open. He had a free entry into the U.S Open.

Was John Shmidt at the Open?

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bustamante and Efren were filming a beer commercial in Manila.
Parica is getting old and probably can no longer attract a backer who will lay out 3 or 4 large for the entrance fee, airplane ticket, hotel, etc. with a low chance for him to turn a profit.
Schmidt is on the road, teaching,
Also missing were Jeremy Jones, Dennis Hatch, Chris Bartrum, Larry Nevel, Hillbilly, and many other fine players. They just did not pony up the entrnce fee fast enough or had no intention of playing.
The cut off was 128 with no wiggle room.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Bustamante and Efren were filming a beer commercial in Manila.
Parica is getting old and probably can no longer attract a backer who will lay out 3 or 4 large for the entrance fee, airplane ticket, hotel, etc. with a low chance for him to turn a profit.
Schmidt is on the road, teaching,
Also missing were Jeremy Jones, Dennis Hatch, Chris Bartrum, Larry Nevel, Hillbilly, and many other fine players. They just did not pony up the entrnce fee fast enough or had no intention of playing.
The cut off was 128 with no wiggle room.

I have been working a lot .

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this Keith Earthquake!!! Did he get pissed off cause JAM wouldn't give him his password and just start a new account!

Jk, welcome back Keith.

Negative on the Earthquake, this is my first and only membership here.

Keith

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drama

I would also venture a guess that there ALWAYS seems to be so much drama on a simple thing like running a 128 man tournament.

That's why I have so much respect for the DCC. Sure there are issues, but I think there is less drama there.

JMO.

Ken