Congratulations to JP Stevenson !!! Check it out!

Rate this cue!

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Krown Cues

Banned
Congratulations to JP STEVENSON on his new Krown Custom Cue.:thumbup:
It's so nice to be back on schedule, your cue is complete and on the way buddy! Enjoy...
16265694_1261169253962461_3348345333366448636_n.jpg

16195705_1261168827295837_4709148519281387321_n.jpg

16298381_1261168690629184_2554991350735544454_n.jpg

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Krown Cues , please read this entire post first. This is in no way meant to be a dig against you or your company but since you have the chance to reach a large audience here could you please clarify some things for me ( us ). I am neutral in this whole thing other than I really like some of your cues and was considering buying one. I have read dozens and dozens of complaints about you on various Facebook sites - all of which are for payment of cue never delivered, slow or no refunds when asked, etc. I don't know them personally but I get the feeling that Daniel and Joey have personal issues with you for whatever the reasons.

I myself have read multiple posts from you on Facebook ( before you were banned from the sites ) stating ( paraphrasing ) it all had become too much and you were too far behind to be able to deliver any ore cues and that you were closing up your shop and filing for bankruptcy . Then it was verified within a couple days of those posts you created new accounts under different names and we're and soliciting and accepting new deposits for new cues etc.

As I said, I have no issue with you but was interested in some of your cues but obviously very leary at this point. All too often folks only get one side of the story, and being you had been banned from the Facebook sites for reasons listed and accepting money after closing your shop you no longer have a good opportunity to communicate what exactly is going on and I thought on here would give you a great chance to do so. There are many others just the same as myself, love your cues but are scared to order so any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Krown Cues

Banned
Krown Cues , please read this entire post first. This is in no way meant to be a dig against you or your company but since you have the chance to reach a large audience here could you please clarify some things for me ( us ). I am neutral in this whole thing other than I really like some of your cues and was considering buying one. I have read dozens and dozens of complaints about you on various Facebook sites - all of which are for payment of cue never delivered, slow or no refunds when asked, etc. I don't know them personally but I get the feeling that Daniel and Joey have personal issues with you for whatever the reasons.

I myself have read multiple posts from you on Facebook ( before you were banned from the sites ) stating ( paraphrasing ) it all had become too much and you were too far behind to be able to deliver any ore cues and that you were closing up your shop and filing for bankruptcy . Then it was verified within a couple days of those posts you created new accounts under different name and we're and cep ting deposits for new cues etc.

As I said, I have no issue with you but was interested in some of your cues but obviously very leary at this point. All too often folks only get one side of the story, and being you had been banned from the Facebook sites for reasons listed and cep ting Bovey you no longer have a good opportunity to communicate what exactly is going on and I thought on here would give you a great chance to do so. There are many others just the same as myself, love your cues but are scared to order so any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi!
I would be more than happy to answer your questions but please be advised and mark my words " The very people you have mentioned will be bashing almost anything I say "
You are correct with everything you just said. I made the mistake of putting too many orders too close together about 4 months ago and decided to take 5 days off to restructure the shipping schedule in order to provide more realistic shipping dates ffor everyone. Upon doing so I publically announced this adjustment and asked that any current customer that was not happy with the new shipping schedule to please apply for a refund. Everyone that requested a reund due to this has been paid in full other than 4 at this time and they are being taken care of as sales are generated. Im taking a percentage of my profits and adding it to a refund account so I can take care of the final 4 people. Yes You are going to her KROWN CUSTOM CUES is a scammer a theif and who knows what else. The fact of the matter is this, Not one person that has ever done business with me has anything bad to say about me at all OTHER than a small handful of maybe 2 people and for other reasons. Since the restructure i have been on perfect time as far as shipping and my cuurent customers are very pleased, this can been seen in my reviews section of my website at www.krowncues.com. I am fully aware and i am sure that you are as well that there will be those that continue to say these things about me and my comapny for a while. What gets me is that the only ones that are saying these things are poeple that have never even dealt with me and they are only speaking off of others comments wich also have never deat with me so you can see the spin off here.... Honestly im tired of even talking about and explaining this over and over again. I dont mind explaining it to you as you did not know my side of it. but honestly, I have been producing cue for over 20 years and only now do i have a handful of people that are posting these comments and remarks again non of wich are even customers lol.
These are my final thoughts on it:
Businees has never been better, I continue to grow a solid customer base, all of my customers love my cues and the way they play and if i have a 4 or 5 that are upset for false reasons i am ok with it as knwone can please everyone.
I hope this has answered your questions and concerns and like i said, i am sure that those same people will come here as well to try to give me a bad name and its ok. I have customers all over the world "literally" and they love my work so iam pleased with that and could not ask for anything more.:smile:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, thank you. Glad you got to get your side of the story out here. Good luck.

PS, everything else aside, I've never heard anyone say that your cues didn't play well and for that matter I've heard tons of people say they play great .

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why was the Krown thread already pulled? AZ pulls too many threads these days. Cant they just be locked? The thread showed first hand why I would not be interested in dealing with Krown based on his words, and not others. I think the rest of AZ community should have access to that information. IMO pulling too many threads hurts the members here.

Ian

Krown Cues

Banned
Ok, thank you. Glad you got to get your side of the story out here. Good luck.

PS, everything else aside, I've never heard anyone say that your cues didn't play well and for that matter I've heard tons of people say they play great .

Thank you buddy. :thumbup2:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have a place here on AZBilliards to showcase the cues. If all the fantastic Cue Makers of this forum posted like you did, there would not be enough space. I have never posted a cue for sale here, never posted pictures of customers cues either.

I am with a few others on here, something is just not right with you. The thread that got yanked had you claiming that you had around 50 cues backlogged to build. Then you're on another thread asking $295 for a basic cue, did you ask them for a deposit? Is their deposit going to the backlog of deposits you owe other people?

People like you will never comprehend my angst for people who collect money, don't deliver and then snap at those who sound the warnings.

This thread stinks for many reasons, it should be moved or removed, it does not belong here.

Last edited:

Krown Cues

Banned
They have a place here on AZBilliards to showcase the cues. If all the fantastic Cue Makers of this forum posted like you did, there would not be enough space. I have never posted a cue for sale here, never posted pictures of customers cues either.

I am with a few others on here, something is just not right with you. The thread that got yanked had you claiming that you had around 50 cues backlogged to build. Then you're on another thread asking $295 for a basic cue, did you ask them for a deposit? Is their deposit going to the backlog of deposits you owe other people?

People like you will never comprehend my angst for people who collect money, don't deliver and then snap at those who sound the warnings.

This thread stinks for many reasons, it should be moved or removed, it does not belong here.

Were to begin.....
If there is a dedicated place for posting cues that have shipped and this is in the wrong forum i apologize and will look for the correct place. Thank you for advising me of this.
To say that something isn't right with me is completely left field. I happen to maintain a 30 to 50 cue backlog at all times im not a backyard hobbiest that produces 20 cues per year. The very reason you will wait 10 years for a JW is due to backlog, Josey 1 year is due to backlog and most ANY good cue maker that actually makes a living at this also maintains a solid backlog.
I do not collect money and then do not deliver please take the time to at least read my reviews at www.krowncues.com im trying to be polite and political about this ongoing rumor that i am a theif or scammer but......the best thing for me to do right now is simply not comment on the topic anymore.

TNOriginals

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People tend to not like it when a guy takes more orders than he can handle, then send out a message to the world that he is filing bankruptcy, but "the intention is not to include the deposits". The intention? Any stand up guy says "Everyone gets a refund". That was the first of many things you have said that turned people off. Then there were some unbiased reviews of your cues. They were poorly finished to say the least.
I am not a customer. I tend to spend my money with reputable people who put out a superior product.

Krown Cues

Banned
People tend to not like it when a guy takes more orders than he can handle, then send out a message to the world that he is filing bankruptcy, but "the intention is not to include the deposits". The intention? Any stand up guy says "Everyone gets a refund". That was the first of many things you have said that turned people off. Then there were some unbiased reviews of your cues. They were poorly finished to say the least.
I am not a customer. I tend to spend my money with reputable people who put out a superior product.
I publically posted tose things on purpose to allow everyone to know what was going on a the time (Months Ago) as far as the 5 cues you are speaking of that was sent to ChiTown Billards (over a year ago) , I was rushed and given demanded deadlines so in turn he got speed and quantity not quality....
Please look at ANY of my cues from that point on and show me a flaw in one of them.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I publically posted tose things on purpose to allow everyone to know what was going on a the time (Months Ago) as far as the 5 cues you are speaking of that was sent to ChiTown Billards (over a year ago) , I was rushed and given demanded deadlines so in turn he got speed and quantity not quality....
Please look at ANY of my cues from that point on and show me a flaw in one of them.

You keep doing it...lol

Add "willing to send out rushed, subpar products" to the list of reasons.

TNOriginals

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can start with the Krown "cue of the year"
Ragged shapes around diamond inlays and inlays within inlays. Inlays not aligned
Glue lines around inlays and spears
Ragged edges to inlays. Glue lines around inlays & ferrule

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Is that shaft used? It looks like there's chalk "blueing" all up and down it. I thought this cue was being newly delivered?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that shaft used? It looks like there's chalk "blueing" all up and down it. I thought this cue was being newly delivered?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I thought the exact same thing. Its not just your eyes. :D

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Only voted a "1" because "0" wasn't an option.

Due to your shenanigans, false promises, obvious fake profiles and shills, and other general BS in the facebook groups.

Oh, and your racist messages towards Daniel Le.

Good day!

Krown Cues

Banned
Only voted a "1" because "0" wasn't an option.

Due to your shenanigans, false promises, obvious fake profiles and shills, and other general BS in the facebook groups.

Oh, and your racist messages towards Daniel Le.

Good day!
I really wish you people knew the ****ing truth about things.....Im not even going to waste my breath on this anymore lol.

JoeyinAL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO I wish everyone knew the truth too. But i dont really believe you want them to know
1 for me due to the comments you made to Daniel, fake profiles, and just your way of handling these issues. Yep you dont owe me a dime. I actually think you have alot of talent. But handling serious business isnt your strong suit. Get on facebook and apologize to anyone you wronged and make it right would be my advice. Instead of saying we all lied and just kicked you out For no reason. You know the reasons and theres no need to go on with that. Be a man and make it right and it will go far.

Last edited: