Houston Area Pool Halls

DWreckTheBoss

Registered
Some of the better tables in the area I have played on. All seem to have good rails and pockets, fast felt, generally well taken care of. 7, 8, and 9 footers.

Big Tyme Billiards - Spring Area
Legends Billiards - League City
Bogies East - Spring Area
Bogies West - Jersey Village

Honorable Mention for Best Value:

Fast Eddies Fuqua - SE Houston

Free pool many days, 6$-7$ cover the other days. 8 and 9 foot tables, ping pong, darts, connect 4, giant Jenga, bag toss. Non smoking. Pool Table pockets like to reject balls and pockets can be falling down. Hard to shoot well here compared to most places.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the post. Getting close to retirement, so would like to get out and see if I still have a stroke.

Any idea where the old Cue & Cushion crowd hangs out? (If any of them are still around...)

DWreckTheBoss

Registered
Thanks for the post. Getting close to retirement, so would like to get out and see if I still have a stroke.

Any idea where the old Cue & Cushion crowd hangs out? (If any of them are still around...)

In my younger days I stayed in Alvin almost exclusively. I do not know of the Cue and Cushion crowd, but it is possible I might know some names if you know any of them.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Texas Bob still plays once a week or so at Clicks off of 290 and Hollister. The other guys from that ring game were still getting together out there 4-5 years ago, when I was still in Houston. I used to see some other guys from the Cue and Cushion occasionally out at Big Tyme and Bogies, but as far as I know that crowd has been dispersed. The members of Cue and Cushion crowd that I knew don't play too much anymore. Hope that helps.

In my younger days I stayed in Alvin almost exclusively. I do not know of the Cue and Cushion crowd, but it is possible I might know some names if you know any of them.