Super Billiards Expo considering closing over pandemic

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Our local Recreation Center is closing tomarrow at 1700 Hours, no POOL for 14 DAYS.:deadhorse:

Ladies Club the Mis-Cue will just hit the local supermarket, and hang out at their in store bar.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yeah I don’t think I’ll go. I can’t stand being sick I get so g’damn mad. I’m always pretty aware of possible sickness and I avoid people I don’t like the look of or people sniffling etc. But in a pool environment with so many people it’s just too hard to keep clean when you’re talking about an airborne item.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
oh well. the human race cant keep beating these, eventually a strain strong enough that wont be affected by any known treatment will occur and well all die.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I just got two emails about the Corona Virus, one from my Bank the other from the DOD reguarding Commissary & Bx's. They say they are doing everything possible to protect customer, and employees.

Think a few Corona Beers, and Cigars daily should kill any bug.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't go on a bet. Not worth taking chances right now. If NCAA took the steps they did then a pool trade show/tourn. probably ought to do the same.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I wouldn't go on a bet. Not worth taking chances right now. If NCAA took the steps they did then a pool trade show/tourn. probably ought to do the same.

There is always 2021, if anyone is still alive. We should tank the Media for doing a great job of running into the Movie House, and Yelling Fire.

IMHO Rush is telling the facts, not trying to inflate a story for ad dollar because rating are up.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is always 2021, if anyone is still alive. We should tank the Media for doing a great job of running into the Movie House, and Yelling Fire.

IMHO Rush is telling the facts, not trying to inflate a story for ad dollar because rating are up.
For now not being in a closed space with a bunch of strangers is probably the way to go. SBE is in a part of the country with a lot of confirmed cases and who knows how many unconfirmed. Not worth it imo.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Think people need to start using common sense, it like playing with a Rattle Snake if you have no idea witch end bites.

If you leave Rattles along move move away from you. If they become agressive, BANG end of Rattler.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Works for me. I wasn't going because I am antisocial. Now I am not going because I am self quarantining.

All joking aside, I think it's a good idea. Besides, my shop is Corona free. Have plenty of Bud Light to self medicate with durning my quarantining.

Larry

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was gonna be the first year in a while that I could go
On the website, sounds like Allen plans to make a decision on this by no later than next week, to give everyone plenty of time to adjust / cancel their arrangements. Based on events of the last 24 hours, I’d be surprised if they don’t decide to cancel or reschedule.

Last edited:

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Let's all panic together. It'll be more fun than sitting home watching the corporate owned news and panicking all by ourselves.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's all panic together. It'll be more fun than sitting home watching the corporate owned news and panicking all by ourselves.
That is one good looking GC1 pool table you got there! Stupid question - does it play as good as it looks?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Lots of people, lots of dirty hands, bad conditions to expose yourself too. Events being cancelled all over USA for health reasons.