I saw a Rumor about Mezz....

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
On Facebook in one of the Mezz groups someone said that in Japan you could pre order the a 30" and now different pin Ignite shafts. Hope this is true and also coming to Mezz USA as I've wanted to test the Ignite shaft along with all the other CF shafts I've tested or kept. I just didn't want to have to purchase a Mezz butt as well. Let's see what happens but would probably be a smart decision on there part to offer 30" shafts and have multiple pins available since all the CF brands have started offering more options as well.

BigFish23

Registered
Good to know.

I've been thinking about a CF shaft, but I was looking at the Cynergy based on reviews. I like a longer taper and the Revo 12.4 has more of a conical taper, so I've read. I haven't really looked at the Ignite due to compatibility.

Is the Jacoby or Pechauer a good alternative?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Facebook in one of the Mezz groups someone said that in Japan you could pre order the a 30" and now different pin Ignite shafts. Hope this is true and also coming to Mezz USA as I've wanted to test the Ignite shaft along with all the other CF shafts I've tested or kept. I just didn't want to have to purchase a Mezz butt as well. Let's see what happens but would probably be a smart decision on there part to offer 30" shafts and have multiple pins available since all the CF brands have started offering more options as well.
As of now, mezzUSA is not taking orders for 30 inch ignite shafts.

gregnice37

Silver Member
Good to know.

I've been thinking about a CF shaft, but I was looking at the Cynergy based on reviews. I like a longer taper and the Revo 12.4 has more of a conical taper, so I've read. I haven't really looked at the Ignite due to compatibility.

Is the Jacoby or Pechauer a good alternative?

Hard for me to answer your question because I absolutely hated the Cynergy and would rate it 7 out of the 7 I tried. Then my 6 out of 7 would be the Jacoby.

Revo 12.4 is my #1, and pechauer is my #3

BigFish23

Registered
Hard for me to answer your question because I absolutely hated the Cynergy and would rate it 7 out of the 7 I tried. Then my 6 out of 7 would be the Jacoby.

Revo 12.4 is my #1, and pechauer is my #3

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I guess one's just gotta try out each and decide for themselves. Good thing places like Ozone, PoolDawg, and Seyberts have easy return policies.

What were your #2 and #3-5? Just curious.

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I guess one's just gotta try out each and decide for themselves. Good thing places like Ozone, PoolDawg, and Seyberts have easy return policies.

What were your #2 and #3-5? Just curious.

He has a thread that will answer plenty of your questions.

Keith

gregnice37

Silver Member
Thanks - found it!

Glad you found it because I had no clue where to look.

Just so anyone that's still wondering or cares because it's just my personal experience with them.
Revo 12.4
Meucci CF pro 11.8 (1st Gen)
Rogue 11.8
Becue prime M 12mm
Go Customs 12.4
Jacoby Black 12.3
Cynergy 12.5

Have also shot with the Revo 12.9 & Meucci 12.5(1st Gen).

Hoping to eventually try Ignite, Revo 11.8(if it ever comes out), Becue (the whole CF cue)

Have a Meucci CF pro 11.9mm(2nd gen) on order with a cue incoming.