Cue repair in NYC area

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in NYC for a week this weekend and will be staying around Times Square... I was wondering if there is a cue repair shop within the area that I can visit so I can bring the cue along with me...

I wanted to have my break cue re-wrap with either linen or leather...any idea of its cost???...do I need to supply the leather if ever???...would I be able to get it the same day???...

Thanks in advance for the help, replies & suggestions...

Yuri Bayanin

Last edited:

darshan27

Darshan27
Call Society Billiards in Chelsea at 212 420 1000 to see when Jonathan Smith is available. He does tips, wrap, ferrule and cleaning and has great service. (or email jonathan.smith@societybilliards.com)

He's usually available from Monday to Friday, but it's best to call to schedule. They're at 10 E 21 Street in Chelsea, a quick 2 minute subway ride from Times Square.

Hope you enjoy your time in NYC!

Tony

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
These are only a subway ride away.
Manhattan
Jonathan Smith at Society
Mike Yednak at Amsterdam
Blatt Billiards*
AFAIK, they don't do repairs onsite, but can facilitate repairs.

Queens
Duc & Mio at Steinway

Brooklyn
Richard Hsu, Skyline*
Not sure if he is still working out there.

Last edited:

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call Society Billiards in Chelsea at 212 420 1000 to see when Jonathan Smith is available. He does tips, wrap, ferrule and cleaning and has great service. (or email jonathan.smith@societybilliards.com)

He's usually available from Monday to Friday, but it's best to call to schedule. They're at 10 E 21 Street in Chelsea, a quick 2 minute subway ride from Times Square.

Hope you enjoy your time in NYC!

Tony

John did good work for me, so I'll second the recommendation. He's also a very good player and nice guy.

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Much thanks for all the infos & suggestions...will sure do contact them & make appointment should I go visit the places for works to be done...

Thanks Tony...hope to have some fun time in NYC...