3 Cushion - Streaming

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sde said:
I have been invited to do live streaming of a 3 cushion tourney and as it stands now, I will do the streaming. I do not have all the details of the tourney, they will be announced soon.

A question I have is do you think that there will be support/viewership of 3 cushion? Will any of you tune to watch? Why? Why not?

Stay tuned for further details.

Steve
for the love of all the games.

Yes, I'd watch it.

I'm going to Louisville in January for the 3 Cushion Qualifier ....... taking my laptop and DVD Video Camera. How do I find out how to set it up to Stream there? Are you going? Any help would be apprediated.

thanks,

Bob

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Thank you...

I would love for the opportunity to watch this live. It always boggles the mind when I watch it at the highest levels.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a shame that there was not live stream from the recent event at Chris's in Chicago. They recovered all the tables with granito cloth and had all brand new Aramith measles balls to play with. The only slight issue was the window treatments which really need to be upgraded to stop the light from entering during the daytime hours.
It was a treat to see this extraordinary game played by champions it was an experience to say the least. One of the best events I have seen!
Dan

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve's,

I just want to thank you for streaming the 3C event. It was a really nice change of pace. I hope you found it worthwhile and would consider doing it again in the future.

Dave