Mike Dechaine and the rack...?

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been watching some videos of mike dechaine and he seems to have an issue with every rack no matter who is racking. Having guys rack 4, 5, 6 times. Trying to throw opponents off by frustrating them or are other pros just that bad at racking?

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro nine and ten ball gets boring with balls flying in on the break, leaving an easy run out.

Why not a MagicSlugRack that gives a guaranteed slug rack for everyone?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive got an idea for a cool new product. :idea2:
Imagine if you will, never having to break again. :confused: Being able to go back to a 1x2 case and never looking back...... :yikes::shocked:
Its not a polisher, its not just a gatherer and ball dispersing unit..... its not a chopper or a hopper...... what in the hell can it possibly be?

Its........Suck -O-Matic

My idea is for a ball polisher/ball slinger attached to a winch in the ceiling. On the table there would be a release lever (it could even be a pinball launcher, hey that would be cool...... ;) ) that when thrown , the ball polisher stops spinning, drops to within a few inches of the tables surface, then the doors fly open and the balls go flying all over the table giving a random spread every time. As balls are pocketed, they get sucked up into the polisher and get cleaned while you play. Im envisioning a air tube system like banks use at drivethru's sucking the balls up from the ball box. It really does work, but like most things in the pool world, no one really knows how, and if I have to tell you, then you must be too dense to understand the Suck-O-Matic. Youll be able to speculate for years about this nowhere near German quality made engineering marvel. Made from parts crafted in the cheapest manufacturing facilities I can find, The Suck-O-Matic will be retailing in the $12,000.00 range.

I wont rest until every pool room in the land has Suck-o-Matics on every table. :yeah:

Im also accepting pre orders for Suck-O-Matic if anyone is interested...... :grin:

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesomely unexpected reply Mike :)

I assume based on your reply that the topic has been beat to death. It wasnt a rhetorical question. I hadnt played or watched pool for a long time (before you were a big name). I was watching some of earls matches and saw one of you two and since I hadnt seen your name before I watched a few of your videos.

Chuck - I think the suck-o-matic was already invented. Cant remember her name though :O

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am glad someone finally noticed. Thank you.

Mike,
You're rack riggin, nit picking, sharking on you're opponents rack really piss's alot of people off. You are a great player and lost my respect when you do these things. You should have to use the magic rack for all matchs with the breaker not being able to touch the rack at all. JMHO

Wileydog

Banned
Awesomely unexpected reply Mike :)

I assume based on your reply that the topic has been beat to death. It wasnt a rhetorical question. I hadnt played or watched pool for a long time (before you were a big name). I was watching some of earls matches and saw one of you two and since I hadnt seen your name before I watched a few of your videos.

Chuck - I think the suck-o-matic was already invented. Cant remember her name though :O

A highly entertaining interview if you're not that familiar with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKbOHJZ-U4

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You could be right. I used to run around with a guy, a triple smart player. He always told me to just check the front balls. He said if balls move in the rack it is more likely you will make something. He was right especially if one of the back or corner balls moved. He never wanted a perfect rack.

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro nine and ten ball gets boring with balls flying in on the break, leaving an easy run out.

Why not a MagicSlugRack that gives a guaranteed slug rack for everyone?

That is funny

I spent years perfecting my slug rack than they come up with rack your own, now I have to learn how to give myself a good rack.

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope, not trying to be funny. Just putting other ideas out there, maybe someone will try it.

Ak147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been watching some videos of mike dechaine and he seems to have an issue with every rack no matter who is racking. Having guys rack 4, 5, 6 times. Trying to throw opponents off by frustrating them or are other pros just that bad at racking?

and it is frustrating to watch as well. I noticed it during game against Earl. Mike is now on my No watch list.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member

annoys/sharks players ....... end of thread

Last edited:

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
The Fierball?

Lol... FYI - You should fix the gigantic typo on your website, one of the intro images gives you the nickname of the 'Fierball'

QNwDNS3.png

b