How to not forget about the ghost ball area

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you visualize the Ghost Ball, identify the exact point on the cloth where it sits.
Then roll the exact center of the CB over the exact center of the OB.

Some will mark that center point on the cloth, with the cue tip while in line with the OB, pivot cue to CB...and there you go...:angry:

..don't do that:rolleyes:

re position play... hit balls and pay attention to what the CB does after contact with OB.

Try to develop a reliable stop shot/center stun stroke..then hit various cut shots...(example: 1/2 ball to full-ish)..observe the CB path after OB contact...if done properly...you will become aware of the tangent line concept... best construct you will ever come across, if you actually want to improve position play...

have fun, but, put in the work...by yourself:eek::eek:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it. When alex p. Was here in town. We talked and showed me tricks but i was inconsistent. I've been playing for a year 1/2 and i can run 10 balls and the next rack i can only make 3 even if it's an easy rack. How do i fix my positioning play. I'm lazy to plan ahead.

A year and a half?
Shoot long dead shots till you own them.....center ball.
...if you can't hit whitey where you intend to, you got nothing to work with.

This will be your foundation.

Dragon21

Registered
I think that's the problem. I can make straight shots. (Sometimes) lol. Without english i can't. cause i cant find the center? How to easily find the center of the cue ball cause i think I'm on center but when i shoot it, it curves.