JOSS HP Shaft

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is anyone using this shaft and how do you like it. I am currently
using a predator 314-3 shaft on my JOSS.
Thanks

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have a Viking Vikore, a Viking ExactShot X2, a Jacoby Edge Hybrid and a 314-3...all on Viking Butts and all 19 oz total.

The Edge and 314-3 are my favorites but honestly none are dramatically better than the basic maple shaft on my $50 Rolling Rock advertising cue. I've seen some glowing reviews of the HP, but doubt the Joss is much different than the shaft you have now.

For a few hundred bucks though what the heck, give it a try. When I find one I like I just demote the old one to live in the car or truck for the odd time an after work session comes up.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Viking Vikore, a Viking ExactShot X2, a Jacoby Edge Hybrid and a 314-3...all on Viking Butts and all 19 oz total.

The Edge and 314-3 are my favorites but honestly none are dramatically better than the basic maple shaft on my $50 Rolling Rock advertising cue. I've seen some glowing reviews of the HP, but doubt the Joss is much different than the shaft you have now.

For a few hundred bucks though what the heck, give it a try. When I find one I like I just demote the old one to live in the car or truck for the odd time an after work session comes up.

Thanks, good advice

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A friend had a solid-wood JOSS HP. Played great. Defl. was about the same as a 314. Feel was better though. I'd compare it more to a Mezz in terms of feel.