Thank you, Billy Incardona

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Incardona and Danny Diliberto are the 2 best commentators (booth players) in pool. I've improved my pool knowledge significantly from listening to their commentary over the years. :thumbup:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Sean, play fair and don't be puttin' none of those "JB" moves on my writing :thumbup:!!!

Maniac

<chuckling> I wasn't sure if that were too subtle; to the point that folks wouldn't notice. Glad you did, though! ;)

-Sean <-- "but sir, it was just a wee bit change in punctuation, certainly innocuous, yes?" :D

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I can't make up my mind....which would be the better book?
Billy Incardone on action stories?...or one-pocket instruction?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had the extreme pleasure of sitting in the booth with Billy for one match at the U.S. Open Ten Ball, and let me tell you it was just as interesting for me sitting next to him and listening while he explained One Pocket strategy.

I realized that my commentary was One Pocket 101, all the basic shots and moves that we've seen multiple times in countless matches. Billy's commentary is One Pocket 501, for the advanced player or fan to appreciate. I can honestly say I learned a few things while sitting there next to Billy. I was all ears just like you were.

By the way, if TAR makes it available I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the Hot Seat match with Shane and Darren. In a word it is SENSATIONAL pool by two of the games greatest players! I mean they lit up the table with one great shot (or move) after another. It was actually better played than the Final.

Thanks again to Justin and TAR for bringing great One Pocket to the world!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i always look forward to Billy's comments

when he is not commenting i turn down the volume

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool players rarely say nice things about other pool players.

I asked Buddy Hall about Billy and he said for a period of time, Billy was the best 9 ball player in the country.

Pretty nice compliment from a guy that most think is the best 9 ball player of all time.

Ken

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i'm sorry...i don't know much about Mr Billi Incardona....who is he? i know he is very good player......is he a coach or mentor in POOL game? thanks for posrting this thread..... i believe many country in Asia could use him as a coach or something to improve their game...just an idea offcourse

I would define BC as a master of the game. There are "A" players and there are masters.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• 72465143_1002806000055361_8578141457913741312_n.jpg
    72465143_1002806000055361_8578141457913741312_n.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 355

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member