Fanelli

ironchef.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My homage to Paul. I'm a HUGE Fanelli fan, cues and of the man. I was privileged to have the opportunity to commission a cue by Paul and in doing so, got to know what a great person he was. His attention to detail was clearly seen in his works and Paul was very innovative; constantly pushing his splicing designs to the next level. None of these are for sale and I'm always in the market to add another Fanelli to my collection, so if you have one, please let me know! Enjoy the pics! (pleas excuse the poor quality)

17817259654_cfc32eb3ac_b.jpg

18413487986_cc63d16ba1_b.jpg

18441638631_9f055c0b11_b.jpg

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love them all but the top and bottom cues are insane.

Paul was a great guy and a phenomenal cuemaker. Perhaps one of the most underrated cuemakers out there.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Great collection if repositioned slightly it would give a very good show of his creative flow.

JV

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
This is more like it......

Thanks for sharing and a great group of cues.

TommyT :thumbup:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
ironchef,

Great cues by one of the Great Masters.
Paul was an early innovator, a genuine, recognized leader in the genre of modern era butterfly cues.
And a real gentleman. As soft spoken and enjoyable as there possibly could be.
He left us way too soon.

Your cues are stunning individually and as a group. It is easy to see why you like them so much.

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

Last edited:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
One of my top 3 most favorite cues is a Fanelli.

I'm going to get a tribute to it made by Brent Summers sometime. i still hope to track down the original some day..

Yours are stunners. Congratulations.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Those are beautiful cues, some of the nicest Fanelli cues I've seen
Congrats, thanks for the cool pics