SBE Brackets

cardit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there brackets available online? Will only one table be streamed?

Thanks,

Mike
cardit

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Any other sources for online brackets since the SBE site must be too busy to post them????

They only have the amateur division brackets listed so far.

I am pretty certain all other divisions have started with the exception of the women pros who I believe do not start until Saturday morning.

Thanks

Kevin

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kid delicious beat alex pagulion in first round. alex lost next match. two and out for the lion. earl beat Thorsten.

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kid D won his second match as well.

He plays pretty sporty again. Just played him in an event a few weeks ago and he beat me 7-5. Granted if he beat Alex that makes me feel pretty good lol.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kid delicious beat alex pagulion in first round. alex lost next match. two and out for the lion. earl beat Thorsten.

He plays pretty sporty again. Just played him in an event a few weeks ago and he beat me 7-5. Granted if he beat Alex that makes me feel pretty good lol.

It's probably more likely Alex was a no show than a 2 & out to those guys.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
64 players on the pro bracket?? light field, but a lot of talent.

A lot of Philippine players and Kevin Cheng.
Dennis
Jeff Deluna
Johann Chua
LeeVan Corteza
Carlo Biado
Warren Kiamco and Alex

A lot of big name pros
Shane, Shaw, Earl, Toasty, Appleton

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any other sources for online brackets since the SBE site must be too busy to post them????

They only have the amateur division brackets listed so far.

I am pretty certain all other divisions have started with the exception of the women pros who I believe do not start until Saturday morning.

Thanks

Kevin

The only thing that plays on Thursday is the amature. Everything else starts today and tomorrow.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro bracket shows a few matches have been played?

I'm sorry I thought he was talking on the amature side. Lol yeah the men play all day Thursday and now today you will see the women usually. I'm not sure if there having a 1 pocket this year or not.

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife loves pool but has no interest in who the pro's are. I mean they were all right there. She just gives me a blank look every time I say their name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pagulayan was indeed a no show.

Josh Roberts with a huge win over Lee Van Corteza

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI: They must have just updated the brackets recently. I checked an hour or two ago and they weren't updated, but now they are.