Int’l Open—-results?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fifteen byes and only 113 players! Kind of surprising they didn't fill the field (last year's Open was full at 128). I saw on here they had 120 players registered a week ago. I'm guessing they were "call in" entries that failed to materialize. That's a loss of 15K in the purse and will result in slightly lower payouts overall.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The field is crazy tough, and the big names will draw each other in the early rounds for sure. It won't be easy to win this title!

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler breaks in 4 on the break with a shot on the lowest ball, runs out for the win, 11-9 over Neils. Great match with excellent commentary by Melling.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Tyler breaks in 4 on the break with a shot on the lowest ball, runs out for the win, 11-9 over Neils. Great match with excellent commentary by Melling.
Nils is in the losers bracket after first round and that’s surprising. I would have picked him as one of the favorites since he’s been finishing high for the last few years. His game has really picked up and he has one of the most powerful breaks you’ll ever see when he breaks full power!