2011 International Cue Collector Show (ICCS) in St. Louis October 8

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
The International Cue Collector Show (ICCS) is set for October 8 at the Westin St. Louis Hotel in downtown St. Louis. Portions of the weekend event are by invitation only, but there is a public showing of all the cues on display on Saturday, October 8, from 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Admission fee is $10. No vendors, just cuemakers and exhibiting cuemakers.

13-15 of the world`s top cuemakers regularly exhibit at this event, and all cuemakers exhibiting will have their cues for sale, traditionally bringing their best new work.

16-18 of the world`s top cue collectors will also be on hand with some of their high end cue collections on display, not for sale. These will include some of the most expensive, and some of the most historic cues ever built. Rare Balabushkas, high end Gus Szambotis, and many, many more will be on hand for you to photograph and enjoy.

All of the cuemakers and collectors are very accessible and love to talk about what they have on site, either for sale or on display. If you like custom cues, the ICCS is a fun event to attend.

If you have any questions, please send me an email at prout5809@aol.com or just send me a pm via AZ.

Will Prout
President, International Cue Collector Show

The following Collectors will be exhibiting portions of their cue collections (not for sale), and the Cuemakers will be displaying cues (for sale) at this year`s ICCS event. Their are at least one more collector and 1-2 cuemakers who may still be able to make the show.

EXHIBITING COLLECTORS----------------------------------DISPLAYING CUEMAKERS

Bob Colston..............Texas----------------AE Cues (Bruce Kuhn).....................Colorado
Dennis Glenn.............Texas----------------Bender Cues Mike Bender.................Alaska
John Gonzales...........Texas----------------Richard Black Cues..........................Texas
Rick Goulden..............Iowa----------------Chudy Custom Cues (Rick Chudy).....California
Stan Haines...............Indiana--------------Cognoscenti Cues (Joe Gold)............Illinois
Bob Hoppmann..........Florida----------------Gilbert Custom Cues (Andy Gilbert)...Missouri
Kiyoharu Kagomiya.....Japan-----------------McWorter Cues (Jerry McWorter)......California
Ken Kerner................New York-------------Nitti Cues (Chris Nitti)......................Florida
Jim Kissinger..............Indiana---------------pfd Studios (Paul Drexler)................Connecticut
Roy Malott.................Indiana--------------Samsara Cues (Jim Stadum).............Wisconsin
Hideo Ohara...............Japan----------------Bill Schick Originals (Bill Schick...........Louisiana
Steve Piesner.............New York------------Thomas Wayne................................Alaska
Bob Price...................Florida---------------Tonkin Custom Cues (Pete Tonkin)....California
Will Prout..................Kansas
Keith Walton..............Illinois
Tom Watters..............Missouri
Jim Yonge..................New York

Last edited:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Will,
I'm glad you sent out a reminder for anyone interested on a last moment pilgrimage to the Mecca of pool cues on Oct 6th-9th in St. Louis..
If your looking to get a fix of pool cue crack, this will be the place..
I've been to every show since it's inception and I guarentee everyone, you will see cues that will blow your mind..
Will has ran the show since 2009 and will be guarenteed a 1st class show all the way..
Look forward seeing everyone in St. Louis..
Best,
Ken Kerner

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Will,

Could you please post a list of displaying cuemakers and collectors. See you in St. Louey.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Please note that I have added a list of the Exhibiting Collectors and the Displaying Cuemakers to the initial post of this thread.

Will Prout

Overland Tom

Overland Tom
ICCS in St. Louis

In addition to the exhibiting cuemakers, there will be at least five or six more in attendance, so the talent gathered at this one event is incredible. There is no other show like it.

Tom

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Troy and Jamie,

Thanks for the comments!

I look forward to seeing both of you next week at the show. It is shaping up to be a good one!

Will

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very cool Will, I hope you have a wonderful show. If I find myself with a free day I might try to make it over to St. Louis on Saturday.

Take Care
-don

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Howdy............

Very cool Will, I hope you have a wonderful show. If I find myself with a free day I might try to make it over to St. Louis on Saturday.

Take Care
-don

Hi Don,

I may see you later Friday night at Shooters.

Will

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

this will be the first time at the ICCS show, for me. I have actually never been to any show where I have displayed any of my cues. I am looking forward to this new experience.

and being surrounded by a room full of the finest cues ever made....it's a cueaholic dream come true....St Louis here we come.....LOL