DWBOD he will be missed 3/27/68-11/17/2011

Overland Tom

Overland Tom
Condolences

Brandi,

So sorry to hear this very sad news. Doug was well-liked and will be missed by many.

Take care of yourself.

Tom Watters

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brandi my prayers are with you!! He will be missed so much!!

My best to you and yours!!

Colin P

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
With sad greetings to all of the family and friends Doug and I have come to know here on AZ- Douglas William Baltrip passed away early this morning as a result of a single vehicle accident. I am posting this for the AZ community because Doug was very passionate about cues and cases! He also made so many wonderful friends here on AZ that have become part of our family. I will try to link funeral arrangements when they become available online. Rupp Funeral Home in Monroe MI is handling all the arrangements. The showing will be this Sunday 11:00am to 8:00pm. The funeral will be held on Monday at 11:00am also at Rupp Funeral Home with burial at Roselawn Memorial also in Monroe MI.

Please keep our family in your prayers.

Brandi Baltrip

Totally in shock... what a nice guy.... so sorry to hear this...

JV

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cherish the time you have

I'm terribly sorry for your loss and I"m stunned by your strength to be able to come here to share this news even as you cope with what has happened. I never actually met Doug but had the pleasure of doing a small deal with him several years ago, during which we found some common ground and shared a few laughs about the pool world and its colorful characters. Doug's attitude about life and pool was positive and contagious, and he made my life a little better in the short time we passed together. RIP.
bc

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
very sad....that is terrible news....i enjoyed dougs humor and his abilty to make you fill like his friend after just meeting him...i meet doug 2 years ago at the sbe and he made me fill like i was part of the group...he will be sadly missed for being such a nice guy who would allways post some of the greatest cases and with such a witty way of selling them....he will be greatly missed and i wish you and your family well through these hard times. mickey carroll

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
R.I.P my friend...
Brandi I am so sorry for your loss.
Nothing any of us can say will make
your pain any easier, but know that
Doug was loved and well respected
by his friends here on AZ...
God bless you in this most difficult
of times...

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brandi

We will be praying for you and the kids. Doug will be missed!

Troy & Terri Oldham

jjollie

So very sorry to hear this...God has him under his wing!

We will be praying for your family in this time of lost.

James and Angela Jollie

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Brandi,
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS! I was one of many of Dougs friends and will miss him! Ron Seymour

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I didnt know Doug personally but had delt with him in the past. He was a stand up guy and an excellent member to the AZ community. This is terrible news and he will be greatly missed.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
My thoughts and condolences, Brandi & family.

I only know you and Doug thru a brief meeting at our Valley Forge party room, this past year (I'm the husband of that other lil blond chick). It was a fun night, which will be my last memory of Doug.

Eric

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like many others, I was lucky enough to get to know Doug a little and greatly admired so many of his qualities.

My thoughts are with you and your children.

Scott Roberson

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so shocking. Doug was truly a great man and was liked by so many. My thought and prayers to Brandi and the family. So, so sad.

Pete

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heartbroken,,,,,,,,

I was very fortunate to have met Doug and spend some time with him at the 2008 ''Hopkin's''..

He was intimadating in his sincerity and humbleness, along with his wonderful sense of humor...

I am so happy I was able to meet him and share some fun times,,

A guy like him comes across once in a life time,,

I will greatly miss him,,,

,,,,,,Alan Ende,,,,,,,,

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brandi,
I'm terribly sorry for your lose... Doug was a great person and a true gentleman. I always truely enjoyed seeing and speaking with Doug and he will be missed greatly..
My prayers go out to you and your family...
Best,
Ken Kerner