NEW pool room - Key West

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For thinking you know something, did I mention DIAMOND even once before just NOW? In case you didn't know it, there's plenty of newer GCs on the market used that the owner could have bought and replaced those junk imperials with, but it tells a lot about a new owner opening with junk...either has no idea what he's getting into, don't care about the potential players, or just can't afford better equipment, in which case, he's already off to a bad start.

If I turn out to be right, I guarantee you, I won't get ONE stinking apology from a single one of you, because you ALL hate to be wrong, and CAN'T admit when you are....because then you'd have to accept the fact that you don't know shit, you only THINK you do!

From reading a lot of your post, people won't apologize because your posts are always arguments and insults. If for some reason every pool mechanic died from some glue related disease except you, I'd quit pool rather than pay you to work on anything. When was the last time you went into a post and did not insult everyone else posting?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
From reading a lot of your post, people won't apologize because your posts are always arguments and insults. If for some reason every pool mechanic died from some glue related disease except you, I'd quit pool rather than pay you to work on anything. When was the last time you went into a post and did not insult everyone else posting?

Put the bowl down and take 4 steps back. You wait 6 months to post this BS....WOW! Second, what makes you think you could HIRE my services in the first place? I guarantee you, you don't have enough money to hire me in the first place...:rotflmao1:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know how this pool hall doing?

I'm hoping to make a trip down there in the next 6 months.

It had to be tough for them. The Keys just opened up June 1. And I mean that literally. They had road blocks on US1 where you had to show proof of residence to be allowed South. The good news is they only had three cases of Covid.

I just got back tonight from delivering a buddy's boat he bought in Islamarada. I highly recommend you stop at Chef Michael's for dinner on the way down. the absolute best seafood I've ever had, no question .

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It had to be tough for them. The Keys just opened up June 1. And I mean that literally. They had road blocks on US1 where you had to show proof of residence to be allowed South. The good news is they only had three cases of Covid.

I just got back tonight from delivering a buddy's boat he bought in Islamarada. I highly recommend you stop at Chef Michael's for dinner on the way down. the absolute best seafood I've ever had, no question .

I'll have to poke around a bit when we start planning the trip. I've been to the Key's many many times (currently wearing a Key West hat :)) and can't say I've been to Chef Michaels.

We used to hit Keys Fisheries but it seems like after they built the big party deck they changed. The food hasn't been so good, service, which was never great, seems to be worse. We're big fans of Hurricane Hole on Stock Island but right about now - I would kill for a Sandy's Cuban sandwich!

EDIT: What kind of boat did you deliver?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll have to poke around a bit when we start planning the trip. I've been to the Key's many many times (currently wearing a Key West hat :)) and can't say I've been to Chef Michaels.

We used to hit Keys Fisheries but it seems like after they built the big party deck they changed. The food hasn't been so good, service, which was never great, seems to be worse. We're big fans of Hurricane Hole on Stock Island but right about now - I would kill for a Sandy's Cuban sandwich!

EDIT: What kind of boat did you deliver?

A buddy bought a Pursuit 385 with a half tower from Caribee Boat Sales. Really nice family boat. Turns out the place is across the street from Chef Michaels and next door to Woody’s titty bar. Only fished for one afternoon Lost a few nice tuna but it was just a shakeout trip to make sure we were good to ride back to Clearwater.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A buddy bought a Pursuit 385 with a half tower from Caribee Boat Sales. Really nice family boat. Turns out the place is across the street from Chef Michaels and next door to Woody’s titty bar. Only fished for one afternoon Lost a few nice tuna but it was just a shakeout trip to make sure we were good to ride back to Clearwater.

That's a nice looking boat (had to google it :)).

Was hoping you knew how to sail, the ultimate goal is to head that way and buy a boat, but that's been the goal for a few years now, hopefully someday.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a nice looking boat (had to google it :)).

Was hoping you knew how to sail, the ultimate goal is to head that way and buy a boat, but that's been the goal for a few years now, hopefully someday.

That's a good goal. Folks lived on a 45' Morgan for years. My brother has raced in the America's Cup and my dad was a judge for sailing in the '96 Olympics but the only thing I know is that sailboats go a good speed to troll. And it's a pain in the ass to try to stop when you hook something. They don't have a neutral gear.