Axis Antler Shed

Lizardking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A matching pair of Axis deer antler sheds from the Texas Hill Country. I purchased these for making butt caps, joints and ferrules. My venture has run its course and I will not be using them so I thought I would make them available to any interested individuals. I am not a professional cue builder, much less a cue converter. It is my opinion that no butt caps can be machined from this set, unless leaving some ridges is acceptable. The measurements are approximate, but fairly close. $OLD

Specifications:

• The main beam measures 32" inches long
• Left/Right Antler: Both
• Number of points: 3 each
• 100% Natural and authentic. No dyes, bleach or coloring have been applied. Antlers have natural wear from to the animal’s environment.
• You are getting the exact antler as pictured and not a similar one
• Main beam length is taken along outside curve of beam, starting at antler burr above the eye to the tip of the beam. Measurements are approximate and done to the best of my ability (I am not a professional antler scorer)
• Axis deer are originally from India and considered exotic game in Texas. Male deer (bucks) shed their antlers once a year,
• No deer were killed or injured in any way to obtain these antlers; Axis deer lose their antlers each year around their birthday.

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3657.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 5.48.17 AM.jpg

Last edited: