WTB: Gold Crown 9 footer - Chicago burbs

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am looking for a gold crown 9 foot table around the Chicago are for around $1,000 or less if possible.
Thanks

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I wish you all the luck in the world with your search. I have been looking for a nice 9' Pro w/drop pockets for a while now in the Louisville, Ky area with no luck so far.

Check your local Craigslist and keep an eye on Ebay. The best deals for what I am looking for have been 3 hrs away and 3700.00.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It might be worth a call to Chris's, they just added 10 diamond smart tables and must have moved some of the gold crowns to accommodate them.. Just a thought..

aplusbilliard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have 4 of them for sale. Of coarse I'd much rather sell all of them but I'd be willing to sell 1 to you. I'm in Grand Rapids Michigan so not too far for you to drive and pick one up. You can buy it as is for $1000 cash & carry. Delivery to Chicago is available as well. Pm me or call directly at 616-738-7647.

Pete

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I have Gold Crown 1 for sale. One is mint with a ball return only been re covered twice in its life. The other one is a Drop pocket table. Drop Pocket $1000 Ball return mint one $1800

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I have Gold Crown 1 for sale. One is mint with a ball return only been re covered twice in its life. The other one is a Drop pocket table. Drop Pocket $1000 Ball return mint one $1800

Worth the trip to Michigan... well worth it IMO.
Mr H