FS: New Schaller wrapless

gluton1

Schaller Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Here is a new cue that was finished April 22nd 2014. The cue has a hard curly maple forearm and butt with a waterfall bubinga handle. Light brown with dark brown rings at all locations. White juma joint and butt cap. 3/8x10 brass pin. It is the 29 inches long and weights 15.5 oz. It has one shaft that is 29 inches long and weights 3.7 oz. Juma ferrule with a lepro tip. Any questions feel free to ask and thanks for looking. Asking sold shipped conus.

Last edited:

prit022s

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
schaller cue

I have a ttilist conversion by this cuemaker and love it, great feel, stiff solid hit, def worth it, and a great price, glws

theguz719

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Schaller Wrapless Curly Maple/Bubinga

I'm the new owner of this beautiful cue from Todd Schaller. The cue is beyond my expectations. The craftsmanship is top notch and the playability is excellent! It feels nice and smooth in my hands. I've played with SouthWest and Jeff Olney cues and this one is definitely in the same league. Would highly recommend this cue maker to anyone looking for a nice hitting cue!

Allan

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now the owner is me. This cue is extremely nice! And perfectly crafted and varnished!!! The specs of the bitt are exactly what I was looking for, the shaft perhaps I'll replace by one of my exosting playing shafts or by my new OB Pro+ that I ordered. But I haven't played the original shaft so maybe I am surprised by the performance?? Let's see ...

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Played it today, and what else shall I say as: What the hell is this!! Amazing hitting cue!! Never would have expected such a great hit and such a really nice sound. Only thing I changed was the rubber bumper by one of cork. This I always do due to the damping of the rubber that I don't like. But without rubber this is my first cue that has such a nice sound and a really great feedback. Now I found my 3/8x10-butt :)

Many many thanks to Todd Schaller building such a great cue and also to that great ebay seller and member of AZ theguz719 from whom I have this cue!

Last edited:

theguz719

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Todd Schaller Custom Cue

riedmich,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're happy with the Todd Schaller cue. I wouldn't hesitate to get another cue from him. His work is top notch.

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made it by myself, from a bottle of sparkling wine. I have done it several times before, I like purism ;-)

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here my cork bumper, very simple. Love it. Fixed with PVAc glue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406006640.119249.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406006678.285167.jpg