Soft case

Scothron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m looking for a 3x5 or 3x6 soft case. Don’t need anything fancy, just in decent shape and provides good protection. Also need it to have an ample amount of storage for accessories. Not picky about color, I just want something to take the place of my 3x5 WIN tooled leather case. It is just too heavy to lug around on league nights. Looking to stay under $100, but would go up to $150 depending on the case. Let me know what’s out there, I know someone has the perfect one probably just sitting in a closet somewhere. Thanks in advance.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3X5 3X6 soft cases available

I have soft cases available.
PM sent to you.

I’m looking for a 3x5 or 3x6 soft case. Don’t need anything fancy, just in decent shape and provides good protection. Also need it to have an ample amount of storage for accessories. Not picky about color, I just want something to take the place of my 3x5 WIN tooled leather case. It is just too heavy to lug around on league nights. Looking to stay under $100, but would go up to $150 depending on the case. Let me know what’s out there, I know someone has the perfect one probably just sitting in a closet somewhere. Thanks in advance.