Samsara #261 at Turning Stone
Old
  (#1)
doitforthegame
AzB Silver Member
doitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond reputedoitforthegame has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Samsara #261 at Turning Stone - 01-09-2020, 04:13 PM

My buddy is at Turning Stone and has a beautiful Samsara. It is number 261 made in their first 2-3 years of existence. Has it with him at Turning Stone. It has the original pin. Two shafts, leather wrap. He wants to move it this weekend and is looking for $2500. If you are there and want to make a deal (cash talks) with him PM me and I will send you his text number and you guys can set something up. He wants to move it this weekend, so I would act fast.
Attached Images

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: