instruction on making and finishing cues

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Just a little advice......... please do not give advice on how to do something that you have no actual experience in doing............. everyone will know that you are just saying what you suppose will happen and it is not fact.............

Kim

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a little advice......... please do not give advice on how to do something that you have no actual experience in doing............. everyone will know that you are just saying what you suppose will happen and it is not fact.............

Kim

WELL SHIT, Mr. Walker
You just illiminated 80 percent of the Posters here. Lmao

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member

Attachments

• 487zil.jpg
    487zil.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 447

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Why are some people SO WORRIED about the gullibility of others?
If you take BAD advice from someone, it's on you. If you know better, go ahead and offer the better advice. Crying about others not knowing something looks bad.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Why are some people SO WORRIED about the gullibility of others?
If you take BAD advice from someone, it's on you. If you know better, go ahead and offer the better advice. Crying about others not knowing something looks bad.

that's not the point at all.................... there are people on here that are asking honest questions......... and someone that is not experienced in the topic......... blurts out some misguided instructions that are completely wrong...

Kim

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
that's not the point at all.................... there are people on here that are asking honest questions......... and someone that is not experienced in the topic......... blurts out some misguided instructions that are completely wrong...

Kim

Let's just ban everyone that has ever given wrong or misleading advice about anything that has to do anything. That way we can clear the slate for next group of liars! ;)

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Let's just ban everyone that has ever given wrong or misleading advice about anything that has to do anything. That way we can clear the slate for next group of liars! ;)

WOW!!!......... I was just saying ..... if you don't really know........ don't give advice

Kim

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!!!......... I was just saying ..... if you don't really know........ don't give advice

Kim

Hahaha
I like every post in this thread so far. If everyone on this Forum posted under Thier real name. Things would definately be different.
But that's not going to happen.:grin-square:

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahaha
I like every post in this thread so far. If everyone on this Forum posted under Thier real name. Things would definately be different.
But that's not going to happen.:grin-square:

Things would be different for a bad reason too. Too many trash humans that’ll take the time to troll someone, even going as far as to harass and potentially **** with their place of employment. There’s downsides to every thought that could be exposed here.

Some people only take the time to correct bad information, and never post useful information without being prompted too in the first place.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things would be different for a bad reason too. Too many trash humans that’ll take the time to troll someone, even going as far as to harass and potentially **** with their place of employment. There’s downsides to every thought that could be exposed here.

Some people only take the time to correct bad information, and never post useful information without being prompted too in the first place.

Very good point. Let's face it. Forums can be rough.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member

Kim

Hi Kim,

For years I had a problem with my silver rings popping the finish a few months after I finished a cue. It was driving me mad and I stopped using silver or metal rings on my builds for long time.

After many tests, I finally figured out the root cause of the problem and for the record, " I am not sharing". LOL.

Sometimes you just got to feel the pain and keep trying different things. Frustration is the motivator that allows you to dive deep into the physics surrounding a problem or issue. Therein always lies the answer. Because Ernie's and Bill Schick's rings don't pop I knew there was an answer.

There are 6 million stories in the AZ Naked City, this has been one of them for me.

You can't lose if you never quit trying.

Rick

Last edited: