Sold Pechauer Prototype Purple Heart

Sold Item

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pechauer prototype 1/1 custom cue with purple heart, malachite, mother of pearl, ebony, delrin, brass rings and a Spanish Bull leather wrap. The weight of the cue is 18.8 oz. and is weight adjustable. The cue has double brass rings at butt sleeve and by both ends of the leather wrap. The shaft is 12.5 mm at the tip and has a medium ultra skin tip.

$1150/OBO shipped with Paypal or certain trades considered

Attachments

• pechauer proto 2.jpg
    pechauer proto 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,064
  • pechauer proto 7.jpg
    pechauer proto 7.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,067
  • pechauer proto 3.jpg
    pechauer proto 3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,060
  • pechauer proto 11.jpg
    pechauer proto 11.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,054
  • pechauer proto 9.jpg
    pechauer proto 9.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited:

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pechauer prototype 1/1 custom cue with purple heart, malachite, mother of pearl, ebony, delrin, brass rings and a leather wrap. The weight of the cue is 18.8 oz. and is weight adjustable. The cue has double brass rings at butt sleeve and by both ends of the leather wrap. The shaft is 12.5 mm at the tip and has a medium Pechauer gold tip.

bump.........

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pechauer prototype 1/1 custom cue with purple heart, malachite, mother of pearl, ebony, delrin, brass rings and a leather wrap. The weight of the cue is 18.8 oz. and is weight adjustable. The cue has double brass rings at butt sleeve and by both ends of the leather wrap. The shaft is 12.5 mm at the tip and has a medium Pechauer gold tip.

bump....

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway to post different pictures? They are mostly dark and not so clear, which is making it very hard to get a good view of the cue. Is it the lighting that makes it look more burgundy than purple? Thanks.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Is there anyway to post different pictures? They are mostly dark and not so clear, which is making it very hard to get a good view of the cue. Is it the lighting that makes it look more burgundy than purple? Thanks.
its natural purple heart with Spanish Bull leather wrap, haven't had anyone complain about the pics on either here or Ebay

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its natural purple heart with Spanish Bull leather wrap, haven't had anyone complain about the pics on either here or Ebay
Sorry, I wasn't complaining. I just wanted to know if you could update the pictures to get a better idea of the overall look of the cue. No one else may have complained, but you have to admit these are not the greatest pictures to represent the look of the cue. (as an example the one below). Again not complaining, but for someone to decide to drop a thousand dollars without physically seeing it, I thought better pictures might help you sell it faster.

1607020548515.png

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pechauer prototype 1/1 custom cue with purple heart, malachite, mother of pearl, ebony, delrin, brass rings and a Spanish Bull leather wrap. The weight of the cue is 18.8 oz. and is weight adjustable. The cue has double brass rings at butt sleeve and by both ends of the leather wrap. The shaft is 12.5 mm at the tip and has a medium ultra skin tip.

bump...
Sorry, I wasn't complaining. I just wanted to know if you could update the pictures to get a better idea of the overall look of the cue. No one else may have complained, but you have to admit these are not the greatest pictures to represent the look of the cue. (as an example the one below). Again not complaining, but for someone to decide to drop a thousand dollars without physically seeing it, I thought better pictures might help you sell it faster.

View attachment 576661
i was trying to focus on the joint, forearm, tip butt area and full length because they used to only let you post 5 pics here, since they changed the setup i'm not sure if they allow more now, if you want to see more pics and some you can zoom on the item#114358253291 in Ebay