Mr. Wilson, Justinb386 here. Why do you call me a Scammer?

Mr. Wilson, I am so angry, and very offended as to why you would call me a Scammer?

My real name is, Justin Bryson, and the many members on here who have dealt with me in the past know that I am a good and honest person. I have never Scammed anyone in my life.

Who did I ever Scam, or Cheat?

I see that you allow other Scammers to remain forum members on here (like a long time member who Scammed many members out of their money, on Jackpot cues), but you refer to me as a Scammer, and I would like to know why?

People also call me a Troll, so please tell me, during my 7 years on this forum, from 2010 until 2017, who's post did I ever Troll?

What forum rules did I ever break?

If you or your long time friends (who are members here) do not like me for personal reasons, then that is fine, but what forum rules did I ever break during my time here as, Justinb386?

Yeah, I asked a lot of questions, and spoke my mind on several topics, but I never disrespected anyone on the forum, or cheated anyone out of money.

Yeah, a few forum members Gifted me cues over the years, and for personal reasons, I had to eventually sell them, but I did NOT accept their gifts for the purpose of reselling the cue.

A very nice member once Gifted me a nice Helmstetter (well, he actually charged me $50 for it, to help cover shipping), and I had to sell it a few months later, and I was later Scolded for doing that. Did I Scam that member into giving me the free cue? No, he offered it to me, on a WTB thread that I created, when I was looking for something really cheap to buy.

Again, I never Scammed anyone on this forum, and it makes me so angry that you call me a Scammer, and others here refer to me as a Troll.

Many other members here have been long time Trolls though, and have said very nasty and hateful things to me, but they never got in trouble for it. They trolled my posts for many years, and they never got in trouble for it.

So again, ban me for whatever reason you like, but don't call me a Scammer again. That is just wrong, and you should know that.

But if you really believe me to be a Scammer, then please name one person who I have ever Scammed?

Thanks for your time.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson, I am so angry, and very offended as to why you would call me a Scammer?

My real name is, Justin Bryson, and the many members on here who have dealt with me in the past know that I am a good and honest person. I have never Scammed anyone in my life.

Who did I ever Scam, or Cheat?

I see that you allow other Scammers to remain forum members on here (like a long time member who Scammed many members out of their money, on Jackpot cues), but you refer to me as a Scammer, and I would like to know why?

People also call me a Troll, so please tell me, during my 7 years on this forum, from 2010 until 2017, who's post did I ever Troll?

What forum rules did I ever break?

If you or your long time friends (who are members here) do not like me for personal reasons, then that is fine, but what forum rules did I ever break during my time here as, Justinb386?

Yeah, I asked a lot of questions, and spoke my mind on several topics, but I never disrespected anyone on the forum, or cheated anyone out of money.

Yeah, a few forum members Gifted me cues over the years, and for personal reasons, I had to eventually sell them, but I did NOT accept their gifts for the purpose of reselling the cue.

A very nice member once Gifted me a nice Helmstetter (well, he actually charged me $50 for it, to help cover shipping), and I had to sell it a few months later, and I was later Scolded for doing that. Did I Scam that member into giving me the free cue? No, he offered it to me, on a WTB thread that I created, when I was looking for something really cheap to buy.

Again, I never Scammed anyone on this forum, and it makes me so angry that you call me a Scammer, and others here refer to me as a Troll.

Many other members here have been long time Trolls though, and have said very nasty and hateful things to me, but they never got in trouble for it. They trolled my posts for many years, and they never got in trouble for it.

So again, ban me for whatever reason you like, but don't call me a Scammer again. That is just wrong, and you should know that.

But if you really believe me to be a Scammer, then please name one person who I have ever Scammed?

Thanks for your time.

You're offended. Got it.

I'm offended that you keep invading a newsgroup that I am not banned from.

Now we're both offended.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was quick, lol
Anyways the mod who banned your original. justin account Dave(Mr. Wilson), doesn't even post here anymore.
I never had a problem with you but you have to realize there is only so many dozens of threads regarding cues in the 100-300 dollar category you can create before folks are going to clown on you, then you spiral out and end up banned.

You're offended. Got it.

I'm offended that you keep invading a newsgroup that I am not banned from.

Now we're both offended.

I understand that you hate me because I caused Jim Baxter problems years ago with a cue I purchased from him.

Well, he told me the cue rolled straight, and I did not think it did, and knew I would have trouble selling it, when the time came to do that.

I was also very unhappy because the shaft had a horrible thick taper on it, and some type of film covering it. He offered to fix that if I sent the shaft back to him though.

I was not aware that his wife was sick, and I feel really bad about that.

I dropped the case, and apologized as soon as I learned about what was going on in his personal life.

So, are there any other reasons why you hate me?

That was quick, lol
Anyways the mod who banned your original. justin account Dave(Mr. Wilson), doesn't even post here anymore.
I never had a problem with you but you have to realize there is only so many dozens of threads regarding cues in the 100-300 dollar category you can create before folks are going to clown on you, then you spiral out and end up banned.

What did I ever did wrong in order to get banned though? I never scammed, or cheated anyone. I just asked a lot of questions about cues.

Again, who did I ever scam?

Please, someone tell me. Don't just assume that I am a scammer.

That was quick, lol

Spiral out? I never asked about the same cue more then once. They were all different cues I asked about over the years.

It would just be nice to understand why I was ever banned.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sometimes you come across as a weirdo since you asked.

you offer your input on high dollar cues, when I personally doubt you have owned some of the cues mentioned.

Its like you want to input yourself into any hot thread and to me it seems you are making stuff up to participate, that may not be the facts, and if thats not correct, I apologize. But that's the impression I personally get.

At one point you said you owned a southwest, but you can't spot a cheap Filipino cue?

You hit a jackpot right, which members Jackpot, was that made up?

Honest question Justin, have you ever taken advantage of someone's good nature on here, then went right for the flip?

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I understand that you hate me because I caused Jim Baxter problems years ago with a cue I purchased from him.

Well, he told me the cue rolled straight, and I did not think it did, and knew I would have trouble selling it, when the time came to do that.

I was also very unhappy because the shaft had a horrible thick taper on it, and some type of film covering it. He offered to fix that if I sent the shaft back to him though.

I was not aware that his wife was sick, and I feel really bad about that.

I dropped the case, and apologized as soon as I learned about what was going on in his personal life.

Hate you? Please.

I'm indifferent about you, personally. With regards to this NG, you're like the little kid that wants to ride the roller coaster, but you aren't quite grown up enough yet. You lack the basic ability to understand that someone disagreeing with you isn't an indictment against your very being, and you take constructive criticism as a personal attack.

You have always been, and will always be, a victim in the screenplay you call your life. I don't want to watch the movie anymore. Please stick to FB, or find a different board. But we've all spoken. We don't like your channel. We keep changing it. You keep getting in our face.