Wow... Corey Deuel

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Last I saw he was down something like 9-3.
That's a pretty amazing comeback to win hill hill from there.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice little match.

Since you decided to open thread with no info in it i'll add a little. Corey trailed 9 to 1 in this match then won 5 in a row to get it to 9 - 6. Biado then got on hill 10 -6 looked bad for Corey but nice fight leaving with a better scoreline but no he went ahead & won another 5 in a row again to win 11 - 10.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you decided to open thread with no info in it i'll add a little. Corey trailed 9 to 1 in this match then won 5 in a row to get it to 9 - 6. Biado then got on hill 10 -6 looked bad for Corey but nice fight leaving with a better scoreline but no he went ahead & won another 5 in a row again to win 11 - 10.

You did a pretty good job, but words really can't describe that match.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats to Corey!

Wow is right; imagine how Biado must've felt at the time he was ahead 9-1 in a race to 11? Even being on the hill at 10-6, you gotta believe you're gonna win.....

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Wow is right; imagine how Biado must've felt at the time he was ahead 9-1 in a race to 11? Even being on the hill at 10-6, you gotta believe you're gonna win.....

He might've not been so comfortable if he had remembered that this was the guy who
won a finals in a whitewash.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep!

Corey is smarter than a treeful of owls.
....the American Reyes....
....gotta a lotta heart also

I hope he stays dedicated to the game he is a treat to watch. I missed the match but I will buy it if Pat is selling it.