Cornerstone Custom Cues ???

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
So I’ve now sent Cornerstone Custom Cues messages on here and on Facebook as well as sent an email from the site inquiring about some high end cues. It’s been 2 days and still no response. Do they just hate money or not believe in good customer service?

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have nothing to worry about. William Grassley is a man of God.

If that is not good enough for you, read their About Us page and set your mind at ease.

About Us

Cornerstone Custom Cues is in the business of buying and selling high end, one-of-a-kind collectible cues. We are a family-owned business, and we treat every customer like they are part of the family.

This company is a faith-based company and its success will be because of our faith in Jesus Christ. All the glory will go to him. 10% of all profits will go to a charitable organization.

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He will get back with you, some folks don’t use the inter webs every day, I realize that is an odd statement in this day and age but nevertheless true. Good luck with the cues, he has some of the best available.

JCM

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why does that matter?

If that is not good enough for you, read their About Us page and set your mind at ease.

I'm not concerned about his faith, other than his faith in technology. Its just a good business practice to return all communications

I gave up trying. I'll catch them at the next cue show or at Derby, but trying to communicate with them in a modern fashion doesn't seem to work.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member

That’s fine that he’s a man of God and does right in his faith, but that has zero bearing on his bad business practices. If you’re busy and can’t talk business then at least tell your customer that. I tried contacting him three different ways. Oh well, spent my thousands elsewhere.

asiasdad

Banned
If you're selling, he has to be stealing it to get back to you
or you will not hear from him.

If you're buying, it has to be for the inflated price on the site

If you're trying to trade, refer to the first sentence.

This has been my experience with him.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
That’s fine that he’s a man of God and does right in his faith, but that has zero bearing on his bad business practices. If you’re busy and can’t talk business then at least tell your customer that. I tried contacting him three different ways. Oh well, spent my thousands elsewhere.

Why so quick to pull the trigger elsewhere? Why not use this forum to have someone reach out for you?

I mean if I were REALLY interested in any cue(s) from anyone, I would move mountains and keep trying to get a deal done....

I'm guessing you must not have wanted any of his cues THAT bad.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really think someone would do that? Just go and hide bad behavior behind their religion? :eek:

Attachments

• hypocrisy.jpg
    hypocrisy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 698

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had asked you if you tried to call him..You never acknowledge..I called Bill 10 mins ago and he picked up on the first ring..He had major surgery last week.So give the guy a break...Call him and get your issue resolved man to man Pard..

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fellas,this is nothing but gossip
knocking
slander

Why is everyone saying this about Bill at Cornerstone

Jealousy or envy is my guess because I have had several dealings with Bill
He has handled himself prfectly each time

Granted I have not talked with him in 5 years,but when i did he was a great guy

I wish I had the business he has,people who buy from him speak highly of him to me

If he doesn't pay as much as you want,then don't sell,if he ask a bit much don't buy,but plenty of people find his prices fair,service good and word honest

I count myself in the latter group
Dean

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really think someone would do that? Just go and hide bad behavior behind their religion? :eek:

But to define a senior citizen's integrity/ business acumen/ integrity by how he uses social media isnt appropriate.

And then to read hea had surgery too, recently?

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
sorry but health come first ! thank you

Iam sorry !! But I was in Maryland having surgery done!I have been trying to get it done for a while and aim back as of wed. But reaching me on here is not the way .. I never get on az any more because of it became full of gossip and nits. there are a lot of good people on here but they call me on the phone, its tough dealing with people like asiadad that will jump on a band wagon that because I did not do deal with because they wanted me to sell at wholesale and buy there cues at retail. I don't mind doing wholesale to whole sale but I do this for a living .. If you would like call me at 734-693-3177 this is why I don't frequent here ! I would not have known this post but a kind gentleman called me to tell me about it! this will give the ones who are jealous to run with this.. not the orig poster of this but (who did it out of concern) but people like asiadad who just wants o be slanderous to people is the reason why I don't check this site but once every other month! may you all have a blessed holiday .. and please don't attack my faith it has nothing to do with why I have not gotten back with anyone, I had my core cut open and am recovering !

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
and I am responding within 24 hrs with I think is pretty fair considering the circumstances. and this thread is what is wrong with the world !!if someone does not get there way they attack your faith or call you racist ... some people just like to be angry and hide behind the selfishness of hatred!!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill has a life and is involved with more than Cornerstone Cues.
Just sit tight or move on but don't bring deleterious intended posts
to the Forum about any member just becasue 48 hrs has lapsed.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Bill has a life and is involved with more than Cornerstone Cues.
Just sit tight or move on but don't bring deleterious intended posts
to the Forum about any member just becasue 48 hrs has lapsed.

Put that in the suggestion box and I’ll take it into consideration.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I have dealt with Bill many times and since I am in driving distance have been to his house.

He is honest and a great person like many of the people that sell cues as a business. I have dealt with many of them and never had a bad experience. They would be out of business if they weren’t honest and stood behind their products.

🎱