Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, this certainly simplifies one thing:

CropperCapture[325].png

Anyway, friends don't ask friends to use FacePlant.:cool:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There have been a few of these "so-long, see-you-later" threads in last few years.

The only constant is:

They always comeback in "one form .....or another".

Lurks to see who is saying what about them....if anything at all.

But, Marek, ill give you the benefit of doubt Sir. It was good talking to you through PM a while back.

Shoot straight my friend,

Jeff

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There have been a few of these "so-long, see-you-later" threads in last few years.
Here was Marek's previous goodbye last September:

...i think i will take a break from azb forum for at least a couple of weeks, there is so much bs or plain stupid posts recently that it really takes some nerves to read through them without getting the blood pressure to dangerous levels or without posting a reply which would definitely cause locking horns with someone without any clue in a totally pointless discussion. Maybe it is the summer season/heat wave which brings out the worst in some guys (or maybe even in me) so it is better to call it a timeout to save my sanity:D Have fun fellas:thumbup:

I guess some of us didn't get any better in the last nine months.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
On one of the forums I own, we have a thread called "Mass Goodbye, I'm leaving thread!!!! :( Post your sob stories here on your way out."

It's quite an interesting & very large thread of hurt feelings, sob stories, and random hatred & drama...

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here was Marek's previous goodbye last September:

I guess some of us didn't get any better in the last nine months.

Lol...

Not only am i no fun to be around, apparently im forgetful. I forgot about that one.

Oh well, easy come, easy go i guess.

Its probably hard to handle all the pressures of being famous and all knowing that make it so hard on people like ME :grin: .......and.....drum roll:

BB....:eek:

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve enjoyed several of the videos you’ve posted on here, Marek. Thank you for your contributions.

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi people,
I dont want to drag this too long so i just want to say bye to all the people of azb both to those i like and to those i dont. This is not an impulse decision,i was thinking about it for several months,even took so called "timeout" last september to reignite my passion for this place but with no success. It was a fun ride the majority of time for me here,i have met some amazing people here but now it is time for me to move on to use my free time more wisely.
Those who want to follow my pool journey are welcome at my fb profile https://www.facebook.com/cbmaster78,
also you can follow my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/marekhajd where I put some of my pool-related stuff from time to time;)

Godspeed people of azb:wave3::wave3::wave3:

Welcome back!

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like with old girlfriends and cars, Never say Never
No point in that, you never know what the future holds.