Bobble heads for pro pool players?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So in my garage where I have my pool table I have bobble heads of nba and mlb players. It got me thinking, has anybody ever made bobble heads of top pro pool players? If so, I’d definitely buy several

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imperial has made about a half dozen...J Archer, Nick Varner, A Fisher, Ewa Mataya, and a couple of others. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

So in my garage where I have my pool table I have bobble heads of nba and mlb players. It got me thinking, has anybody ever made bobble heads of top pro pool players? If so, I’d definitely buy several

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so in my garage where i have my pool table i have bobble heads of nba and mlb players. It got me thinking, has anybody ever made bobble heads of top pro pool players? If so, i’d definitely buy several

LoreeJon Hasson 112.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 472

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Pool is a beautiful game played by ugly people"

Dont need no ugly people bobble heads....

....IMHO

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Man yall like sum Pool , wow !

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to have one with a biker that says .. Can you see me now mf'er . just to mark the ocket when i play one particular guy who called me on not marking the pocket after i had called the pocket and he claimed he did not see me.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I would like to have one with a biker that says .. Can you see me now mf'er . just to mark the ocket when i play one particular guy who called me on not marking the pocket after i had called the pocket and he claimed he did not see me.
And to think I passed on a chance to join a league.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a series of Chai Pool players.
Nick Varner and Jim Rempe would make great Chai characters.