Joss for sale

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bought new, ordered from Joss, Gorgeous 16 Joss model 10-08, 18.5 oz, Hoppe ring, ebony sleeve, 4 ebony points with 4 diamond inlays, a lizard-print black leather wrap, 3 shafts 12mm, 12.5 mm and 12.75mm, joint protectors. 58". One shaft joint ring had several very small pits in it when I got the cue from Joss. I spoke with Dan Janes about it and he said "Send it back." I waited 4 months for it to begin with so I just forgot about it. 1 shaft is turned down for a longer taper and has 1 1/4" ferrule. The other 2 shafts are Joss standard with 5/8" ferrules. Butt and shafts all dead straight.

This cue is practically brand new. I've hit maybe 100 balls with it. 850.00 OBRO No trades, thank you.

PcIa2e7Y copy.jpg

vfjfkdheth.jpg

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bought new, ordered from Joss, Gorgeous 16 Joss model 10-08, 18.5 oz, Hoppe ring, ebony sleeve, 4 ebony points with 4 diamond inlays, a lizard-print black leather wrap, 3 shafts 12mm, 12.5 mm and 12.75mm, joint protectors. 58". One shaft joint ring had several very small pits in it when I got the cue from Joss. I spoke with Dan Janes about it and he said "Send it back." I waited 4 months for it to begin with so I just forgot about it. 1 shaft is turned down for a longer taper and has 1 1/4" ferrule. The other 2 shafts are Joss standard with 5/8" ferrules. Butt and shafts all dead straight.

This cue is practically brand new. I've hit maybe 100 balls with it. 850.00 OBRO No trades, thank you.