Johnnyt RIP

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I received the following email today...

Good Morning,
My husband, Johnny T , aka John Terrell has been a member for many years and although he could be feisty and argumentative, he loved and supported your group for over 10 years, He made many friends over the years and many of your members he held in high esteem. I just wanted to reach out and let you know he passed away August 29 after a prolonged illness. If you could please let the members know, I would appreciate it.

He will be missed.

Mike

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rest in peace Johnny, you will be missed here on the forums. Condolences to his friends and family.

Thank you for letting us know about his passing.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks for letting us know this tragic event has happened.
Johnny will be missed.
May he Rest In Peace.
His loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Will Prout

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Johnny, and condolences to his family.
Had some great chats with Johhny on the forum. Never did get to meet him in person though, sadly.
Neil

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While John was sometimes quite grumpy he also was without any doubt very passionate about pool, he just loved it. His input will be missed here...
RIP Johnny :(
And deep condolencies to Johnnys family :(

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Johnnyt was one of the good ones. Sad news. My condolences to the family.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed Johnny's posts. He stood his ground on a bunch of pool-related topics, and I admire that. Oh, man, this is so sad to lose one of our own. I know how much he loved pool his entire life. Like me, he became frustrated in recent years with American pool for various reasons. He was a great thread starter, always having something interesting to discuss.

Johnny, save me a seat on the rail, my friend. May you rest in eternal peace.

This loss really hurts. I'm holding back my tears. I will miss him.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I enjoyed Johnny's posts. He stood his ground on a bunch of pool-related topics, and I admire that. Oh, man, this is so sad to lose one of our own. I know how much he loved pool his entire life. Like me, he became frustrated in recent years with American pool for various reasons. He was a great thread starter, always having something interesting to discuss.

Johnny, save me a seat on the rail, my friend. May you rest in eternal peace.

This loss really hurts. I'm holding back my tears. I will miss him.

Took the words out my mouth. Johnnyt was good indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Over the years Johnny had shared many stories with us and gave this group a look into his life on many occasions. I was able to build a picture in my mind on what Johnny T was like as a person. I can remember years ago many of us here had a hand in encouraging him to give up smoking and I believe he did!

RIP Johnny T.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bummer. I had noticed the old grumpy bugger hadn’t been on as much. I hope this sad news doesn’t distract anyone from pissing and moaning about the free cue that someone else was supposed to get almost a decade ago.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad news, we have talked on the phone and I was always hoping to meet him on one of my trips to St. Pete., never did. He seemed like a nice guy, was always friendly to me.
Tom