Black Boar FS-2

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

i have a nice Black Boar FS-2 in good condition.
I would like to know something about its value…
Every oppinion appreciated except that it is worth what somebody is willling to pay for.

Thx in advance
Best
Markus

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

i have a nice Black Boar FS-2 in good condition.
I would like to know something about its value…
Every oppinion appreciated except that it is worth what somebody is willling to pay for.

Thx in advance
Best
Markus

No pics = no opinion to most.

Also, sorry but the value of anything is based upon what the buyer will pay. Not one cent more. What that price is, well, can vary greatly from person to person.

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1400-$1700 depending on condition, shaft diameter, straightness, #shafts, buttcap ivory or delrin, etc

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1400-$1700 depending on condition, shaft diameter, straightness, #shafts, buttcap ivory or delrin, etc

5 or 6 years ago, a friend sold an FS2 for about $800 in average condition with ivory. The buyer flipped it that same week for $1500ish to someone else.

Situations.....are all different. Just got to be knowledgeable / lucky....

biohak

I have an FS-2 bought in 1992. Value depends if it has been modified from the original design as others have stated. Most of these cues came with the Delrin buttcap and the inlays were Delrin or ivory. With the ivory shield inlays, retail for mine was $900 in 1992. Without the inlay work that Tony is known for, most of these cues were put to hard work and likely won't be worth much until after he stops making cues IMO.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1000-$1500 mint condition

FS models are the least desirable.

AS models are worth more because those were said to be Tony’s design and builds.

AS = Anthony Scianella

FS = Frank Scianella (brother)

I’ve been searching for the production ones for a long time now and the FS are easily found for such a rare offer. The value doesn’t increase just because his current designs command a hefty price. That is due to the exquisite work he is doing now.

Hope we see some pics because one does not happen to have a BB and not know about them.

Did the OP find it or inherited it or through a trade. These cues are heavily accounted for. Like a good Porsche with service and ownership records.

Of course if it’s from a shit head flipper or stolen we may never know.

Last edited: