Cue ID: Updated Pictures

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really. The op has started two threads about a $75 cue. His questions have been answered, yet he still holds out hope that his cue is something special.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

This explains why I have him on my ignore list.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
This explains why I have him on my ignore list.

Why would I be on your ignore list just for asking about some inexpensive cues ID’s?

Is there a minimum cue value to be able to post on this site?

No wonder new people are afraid to go in to a Pool Hall, sorry I mean Billiard Room.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
We get this kind of thing here often.
People ask about their cue and don't like the answers.
We had one who had a sneaky pete with really bad shaft and he was pissed it was pointed out to him.

Last edited:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would I be on your ignore list just for asking about some inexpensive cues ID’s?

No wonder new people are afraid to go in to a Pool Hall, sorry I mean Billiard Room.

The less valuable the cue, either in monetary or historical value, the less interesting it is to others on this forum.

I don't think anyone is trying to be mean, we just don't understand what else you need to hear about this cue.

Most pool halls I have been to have been quite welcoming, unless, of course, you come in and pull out a cheap knock off cue and start asking everyone in the room about it even though the first guy probably gave you the right answer to begin with.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
All I Did Was Add Some Updated Photo’s

I’m sorry that some people felt slighted because I added photos of the butt cap and closeup’s of the points near the wrap.

I respected the first opinions given and I felt it was an Adams Cue also.

I just figured the new views would help others to ID their cues.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Here’s Another Cue for ID...Please

Here’s another cue for ID....please.

I’m pretty sure it’s not a Schmelke.

This is a Sneaky Pete with a 3/8x10 pin.
The weight bolt has a machined down Shaft so that it can screw all the way into the cue.
It also has a tapped hole for the bumper screw.

Attachments

• 1A9D75EB-05A2-463A-8209-0BA4A5DA3423.jpg
    1A9D75EB-05A2-463A-8209-0BA4A5DA3423.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 3BA7A089-678C-44D0-91EF-A2FFBD92DF29.jpg
    3BA7A089-678C-44D0-91EF-A2FFBD92DF29.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 75F21BF2-512E-4401-8B7F-EE0E492C234E.jpg
    75F21BF2-512E-4401-8B7F-EE0E492C234E.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s another cue for ID....please.

I’m pretty sure it’s a Schmelke.

This is a Sneaky Pete with a 3/8x10 pin.
The weight bolt has a machined down Shaft so that it can screw all the way into the cue.
It also has a tapped hole for the bumper screw.
What makes you think its a Schmelke? I have one and have owned others that just have a slip in bumper. No bumper screw, friction fit.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
What makes you think its a Schmelke? I have one and have owned others that just have a slip in bumper. No bumper screw, friction fit.

I thought it might be a Schmelke because of my total lack of experience identifying cues.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it might be a Schmelke because of my total lack of experience identifying cues.
Its REALLY hard to i'd sneaky's unless they're hi-end and easy to spot. A lot of them started life as a pos bar-cue. BTW, for the $$ Schmelke's are tuff-to-beat.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The less valuable the cue, either in monetary or historical value, the less interesting it is to others on this forum.

I don't think anyone is trying to be mean, we just don't understand what else you need to hear about this cue.

Most pool halls I have been to have been quite welcoming, unless, of course, you come in and pull out a cheap knock off cue and start asking everyone in the room about it even though the first guy probably gave you the right answer to begin with.
The perfect answer. Well put.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I’m sorry that some people felt slighted because I added photos of the butt cap and closeup’s of the points near the wrap.

I respected the first opinions given and I felt it was an Adams Cue also.

I just figured the new views would help others to ID their cues.

How does one know a cue’s “monetary or historical value”, unless they post and ask.

Should I will have to pre-check my cue’s ID before posting it here so I don’t waste your valuable time?

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does one know a cue’s “monetary or historical value”, unless they post and ask.

Should I will have to pre-check my cue’s ID before posting it here so I don’t waste your valuable time?
Your alright man. It really seemed, and we've seen this before, that you were still asking for an id of the cue well after it had been id'd.

I also get a good chuckle when people scrape and sniff possibly carcinogenic plastics on the butts of their cues for no real reason. So thanks for that.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Oh no, I had you on the ignore list way before this post. Had to un-ignore so I did not miss the fun.

It's not an issue with new people, it's an issue with people that think asking something 8 times will get a different answer and going "but what about..." to every reply.

I just had this same experience with someone at a tech forum that thought there was a device that can make anything wireless without actually having to connect it to anything and would work with anything from printers to speakers to TVs. When 4 people tried to explain things, he just got hostile thinking he was being attacked personally and that his idea "MUST" exist or be possible to make.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no, I had you on the ignore list way before this post. Had to un-ignore so I did not miss the fun.

It's not an issue with new people, it's an issue with people that think asking something 8 times will get a different answer and going "but what about..." to every reply.

I just had this same experience with someone at a tech forum that thought there was a device that can make anything wireless without actually having to connect it to anything and would work with anything from printers to speakers to TVs. When 4 people tried to explain things, he just got hostile thinking he was being attacked personally and that his idea "MUST" exist or be possible to make.
So true.......................

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I just had this same experience with someone at a tech forum that thought there was a device that can make anything wireless without actually having to connect it to anything and would work with anything from printers to speakers to TVs.

When 4 people tried to explain things, he just got hostile thinking he was being attacked personally and that his idea "MUST" exist or be possible to make.

Sounds like Bluetooth.